Windows 10: Windows 10 Troubleshooter is disabled in this version of Windows

Discus and support Windows 10 Troubleshooter is disabled in this version of Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So recently, I purchased windows 10 pro. I've been using it since about July 20th. Today, I got a bluescreen saying "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dexter Lee Meissner, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Troubleshooter is disabled in this version of Windows

So recently, I purchased windows 10 pro. I've been using it since about July 20th. Today, I got a bluescreen saying "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR". I decided to open the windows troubleshooter to fix that error. I find that windows cannot fix that due to it being disabled in windows 10 pro. Any recommendations?

:)

Dexter Lee Meissner, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Troubleshooter is disabled in this version of Windows

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Troubleshooter is disabled in this version of Windows

1. Windows 10 Troubleshooter is disabled in this version of Windows - Similar Threads - Troubleshooter disabled version

2. Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is Disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is Disabled.: I have once run a troubleshooting wizard and it says "Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is Disabled for this Version of Windows". How to fix this issue?...
  3. Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is Disabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is Disabled.: I have once run a troubleshooting wizard and it says "Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is Disabled for this Version of Windows". How to fix this issue?...
  4. Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is Disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is Disabled: When I try to troubleshoot, I get the message in the title followed by "Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is not enabled for this version of Windows." I am on a HP Envy Convertible laptop with Windows 10, version 20H2. I have tried everything at this link...
  5. Windows online troubleshooting service is disabled

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows online troubleshooting service is disabled: I get this error when running a blue screen troubleshooter. Windows online troubleshooting service is not enabled for this version of Windows [img] How do I enable it? I'm using Windows 10 20H2 [img] I have done the following commands DISM.exe /Online...
  6. windows online troubleshooting service is disabled

windows online troubleshooting service is disabled: Getting BSOD "PFN_LIST" corrupt. All drivers and windows 10 up to date. Cannot run troubleshooter, it says it's "disabled for this version of windows" None of the fixes listed on this forum work. Even running "msdt.exe /id "windowsupdateDiagnostic"" gives me the same...
  7. Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is disabled.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is disabled.: Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is disabled. How do i enable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-online-troubleshooting-service-is-disabled/89138800-1c3a-46dc-9f41-12aca17c376a
  8. windows online troubleshooting service is disabled

windows online troubleshooting service is disabled: I have a problem with the "troubleshooting wizard" it doesn't work and every time I want a use it always tells me that is "disabled" but I enabled it with "the local group policy editor", I don't know what to do and I want that you help me because in that[my version of...
  9. Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is disabled

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is disabled: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you receive error Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is disabled, Windows Online Troubleshoot Service is not enabled for this version of Windows, when running a Troubleshooter then this post will be able to help you. I recently saw this error [...]...
  10. Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is disabled

Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is disabled: so my pc i think is in a really bad condition i can't reset my windows because i get an error saying SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe and can't solve4 anything because my troubleshooting service is disabbled any help?...