Windows 10: Windows 10 troubleshooter

Discus and support Windows 10 troubleshooter in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get error code 0x800706BB when trying to run any of the windows 10 troubleshooters. Any suggestions? Tom Uscinski... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TomUscinski, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 troubleshooter

I get error code 0x800706BB when trying to run any of the windows 10 troubleshooters. Any suggestions?

Tom Uscinski

:)

TomUscinski, Oct 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 troubleshooter

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 troubleshooter

1. Windows 10 troubleshooter - Similar Threads - troubleshooter

2. Troubleshooting activation issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting activation issue: Hey, I need to rebuild my Tokens.dat file, this is due to activation errors. The link to the post is: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-server/deployment/rebuild-tokens-dotdat-file The problem is the directory C:/Windows:/System32:/spp:/store, The store...
  3. So I tried to troubleshoot to get the compatibility tab but on the part where you select a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I tried to troubleshoot to get the compatibility tab but on the part where you select a...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wy77ix0y2w161.png?width=349&format=png&auto=webp&s=3d8b7c5d09dd23317cfb85859351b01cc4a0b758 submitted by /u/QuirkyDesigner653 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2eva7/so_i_tried_to_troubleshoot_to_get_the/
  4. BSOD crash after new pc build, troubleshooting and updating led no where.

BSOD crash after new pc build, troubleshooting and updating led no where.: Hey everyone! Just built a new pc and soon after I started getting BSOD crashes with multiple different causes such as IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL APC_INDEX_MISMATCH KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY included is a google drive folder containing...
  5. BSOD Troubleshooting

BSOD Troubleshooting: Hi all, wondering if someone can maybe help me troubleshoot this BSOD that I am getting every few days. First, here is a link to my Event Viewer Crash logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h8dFoXnU_qA3iEnH-7rfwPglq0AOQOmh?usp=sharing For some reason, I do not...
  6. Starting Command Prompt from Windows 10 Troubleshooting restart screen requires for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Starting Command Prompt from Windows 10 Troubleshooting restart screen requires for...: Hi I was trying to fix something in Windows 10 by Advanced Restarting into Troubleshooting mode and launching Command Prompt from there, but then it requires my Microsoft password, but it doesn't accept it - says password wrong. I know for sure that it is my correct...
  7. Advanced options cannot open Troubleshoot

Advanced options cannot open Troubleshoot: When i access the advanced options screen and click troubleshoot the screen goes black and my laptop restarts. Any information on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-options-cannot-open-troubleshoot/268afa76-7813-4388-b7bf-530b3c9fa822
  8. Windows 10 New Troubleshooter

Windows 10 New Troubleshooter: Recently with the new Windows 10 updates I've noticed the troubleshooter has been updated. Frustrated by this I decided to uninstall the package in hopes of reverting to the old troubleshooter. Now that the troubleshooter has been completely wiped, is there any way to...
  9. Error encountered via troubleshooting windows updates

Error encountered via troubleshooting windows updates: I have done a troubleshoot for windows update and this is my report. IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates IsPostback: False WaaSMedicService Issue found by :AppCleanerPlugin;EnableUUPScanPlugin IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates IsPostback: True Problem with BITS service : The...
  10. Just bluescreened for the first time today, how can I troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just bluescreened for the first time today, how can I troubleshoot?: I hardly ever bluescreen, as this isn't a very common occurance for me. But what I'm wondering is, what's the next step to figure out what's going on, or how to fix it? Is there perhaps a log that I can show you guys to see if you can figure out what it might have been, or...