Windows 10: Windows 10 troubleshooters all say "can't identify the problem" even though they detect...

Discus and support Windows 10 troubleshooters all say "can't identify the problem" even though they detect... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I search the web for solutions on this, I am unable to find one for some reason. I found one, but it was for Windows 7. I have windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnimalCashew802, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 troubleshooters all say "can't identify the problem" even though they detect...

Every time I search the web for solutions on this, I am unable to find one for some reason. I found one, but it was for Windows 7. I have windows 10. I had two updates the other day. One got downloaded and installed within minutes. When I tried to download and install the second one, I received an error code: 0x80070002 for version KB4557957. I tried running the update troubleshooter but to no avail. For sometime now, I've been noticing that I keep getting "can't identify the problem" every time I run a troubleshooter. It doesn't matter which troubleshooter I use, they all say the same -- can't identify the problem. Is there an easy fix for this? Hoping someone can help me.

:)

AnimalCashew802, Jun 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Windows 10 troubleshooters all say "can't identify the problem" even though they detect...

Windows Could not Automatically Detect Network’s Proxy Settings

Hello Dan,

We would like to know more information about your issue for us to properly isolate the issue and provide a suitable resolution. Please provide the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless network?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter. This troubleshooter detects and resolves common network connection problems. To do so, please follow these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter.
    • Select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 troubleshooters all say "can't identify the problem" even though they detect...

1. Windows 10 troubleshooters all say "can't identify the problem" even though they detect... - Similar Threads - troubleshooters can't identify

2. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  3. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  4. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" Wi-Fi troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" Wi-Fi troubleshooting: I think my pc has limited wi-fi connection since I'm only getting 3MB download speed, and my router says it has 60-50MB. I know it's 3x8=24MB. Anyways, I tried troubleshooting and I got the error "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem".This is what my network adapters...
  6. "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" Wi-Fi troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" Wi-Fi troubleshooting: I think my pc has limited wi-fi connection since I'm only getting 3MB download speed, and my router says it has 60-50MB. I know it's 3x8=24MB. Anyways, I tried troubleshooting and I got the error "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem".This is what my network adapters...
  7. Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem: I inserted a huawei mobile modem into my computer but was not detected then I checked my devices it was displayingSET UP INCOMPLETE. CONNECT TO THE INTERNETNote I've used this modem several times before. I run the troubleshooter I got a "USB COMPOSITE DEVICE HAS ERROR"The...
  8. Headphone not working even though it is detected by windows 10

Headphone not working even though it is detected by windows 10: Hi I'm using windows 10 64-bit and 1 year old Asus gaming Laptop model GL704GV My 3.5 mm audio Jack headphone suddenly stopped making sound yesterday even though windows 10 still detect it. I tried many other headphones and same problem. WIndows detect that there is...
  9. Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect

Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect: So I just purchased a Lenovo Thinkpad and I'm in the middle of setting it up so I can use it to voice chat and record things. The thing is, nothing will work when I try to set up a mic. There aren't any drivers showing up and the troubleshooting option on Windows 10 just...
  10. Windows 10 can't repair microSD card, even though it says it did.

Windows 10 can't repair microSD card, even though it says it did.: I have a 64gb microSD card that I've used in the past, and when I went to use it again, Windows says there's a problem with the disk and to scan & fix it (the usual error for removing something from a USB drive without ejecting it from Windows first). When I select that...