Windows 10: windows 10 troubleshooting error

Discus and support windows 10 troubleshooting error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I get an error 0x80070057 when I try to open windows update troubleshooter. HERE IS A PICTURE [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DisarmedCar6490, Mar 14, 2019.

1. windows 10 troubleshooting error

Hello, I get an error 0x80070057 when I try to open windows update troubleshooter. HERE IS A PICTURE windows 10 troubleshooting error 38459608-6a25-42a1-9838-a6f6df00201b?upload=true.png

:)

DisarmedCar6490, Mar 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Error 0x803C0103 when troubleshooting

Hi Julia,

Error code 0x803C0103 may have occurred to your Windows 10 due to system conflict. For us to help you with your concern, we'd like to know more information. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your Windows 10 to Fall Creators Update 1709?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, as our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you
    run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 troubleshooting error

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 troubleshooting error

1. windows 10 troubleshooting error - Similar Threads - troubleshooting error

2. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  3. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  4. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...
  6. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...
  7. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting: We encountered an issue while installing the MSI using the following command: msiexec /i localMSI.msi /qn /L*V localMSI.log The installation process displayed an error message stating: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may...
  9. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting: We encountered an issue while installing the MSI using the following command: msiexec /i localMSI.msi /qn /L*V localMSI.log The installation process displayed an error message stating: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may...
  10. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade