Windows 10: windows 10 troubleshooting error

Discus and support windows 10 troubleshooting error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I get an error 0x80070057 when I try to open windows update troubleshooter. HERE IS A PICTURE [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DisarmedCar6490, Mar 14, 2019.

1. windows 10 troubleshooting error

Hello, I get an error 0x80070057 when I try to open windows update troubleshooter. HERE IS A PICTURE windows 10 troubleshooting error 38459608-6a25-42a1-9838-a6f6df00201b?upload=true.png

:)

DisarmedCar6490, Mar 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Error 0x803C0103 when troubleshooting

Hi Julia,

Error code 0x803C0103 may have occurred to your Windows 10 due to system conflict. For us to help you with your concern, we'd like to know more information. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your Windows 10 to Fall Creators Update 1709?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, as our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you
    run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 troubleshooting error

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 troubleshooting error

1. windows 10 troubleshooting error - Similar Threads - troubleshooting error

2. Windows 10 Troubleshoot can't run (error 0x80004005)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Troubleshoot can't run (error 0x80004005): Found the Troubleshoot in my Windows 10 (ver 1809 build 17763.292) didn't work and return error code 0x80004005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-troubleshoot-cant-run-error-0x80004005/23c344d2-91c8-458e-ae3b-b5819198ba2f
  3. No cameras are attached error code on Microsoft Surface Pro 2. Troubleshooting steps were...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No cameras are attached error code on Microsoft Surface Pro 2. Troubleshooting steps were...: Error code: 0XA00F4244 <No Cameras Are Attached> so the sign-in using facial recognition no longer works. I ran the troubleshooting steps and found that the most recent device driver for my camera is installed (Intel(R) AV Stream Camera 2500. What resolution is available?...
  4. Windows 10 digital licenses - Troubleshoot failed - Error code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 digital licenses - Troubleshoot failed - Error code 0xC004F074: Hey there, I've noticed my Windows 10 isn't activated. I'm not sure since when that's the case. I did a hardware upgrade (motherboard and other stuff) about 8 months ago. Maybe it's since then? Anyhow, I have the Windows 10 Pro since upgrading from Windows 8.1. When I...
  5. Error 0x80070003 when I try to Troubleshoot problems in network menu from taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x80070003 when I try to Troubleshoot problems in network menu from taskbar: I keep getting this error whenever I try to troubleshoot network whenever there is a problem with the network. I haven't managed to see the standard troubleshooting screen for a long time. Please see the screen below. Also, I have problems with some WiFi networks which does...
  6. Error Compability Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Compability Troubleshooter: did anyone know what error it is? and what causing the error? thanks[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-compability-troubleshooter/548c29b9-9c71-4ada-8998-5dc22a605a72
  7. Alienware 17r3 Laptop has errors so I can't troubleshoot, or update/use Java. (0x80070005)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alienware 17r3 Laptop has errors so I can't troubleshoot, or update/use Java. (0x80070005): Hello, I was on my Alienware 17r3 Laptop today and everything was normal 2 days ago, but when I logged on today I noticed I wasn't able to open discord or a few games. I have tried fixing this problem for several hours looking at other online forums with the problem to no...
  8. Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device: Hi I have a laser cutter which has recently developed an error. I have followed all advice from the laser company but still no joy. I have now started looking at the troubleshooter in devices and I am getting the above message for a few of my USBs (they are all plugged into...
  9. trouble loading troubleshooter error code is 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble loading troubleshooter error code is 0x80070057: I recently started playing a game called Dota 2 and I encounter random freezes during the game which would require me to close it with task manager. I started looking for solutions and I was unable to use the compatibility troubleshooter for the game and it says "error...
  10. How to troubleshoot Remote Procedure Call errors & problems

in Windows 10 News
    How to troubleshoot Remote Procedure Call errors & problems: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you receive RPC server is unavailable message, then this post shows how to troubleshoot Remote Procedure Call failed errors & problems on Windows 10. RPC or Remote Procedure Call is a network-based programming model which allows point-to-point...