Windows 10: Windows 10 Troubleshooting

Discus and support Windows 10 Troubleshooting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so recently i had to go back to my old HP Pavilion dm1-4108au Entairtainment Notebook PC and it was a windows 7 so i recently updated it to the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sarah ssalm0, May 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Troubleshooting

so recently i had to go back to my old HP Pavilion dm1-4108au Entairtainment Notebook PC and it was a windows 7 so i recently updated it to the windows 10. After the update i sadly lost my bluetooth & my screen looks streched. Now ive looked at alot of the community answers but none fits me. i have been into device manager and in my display adaptors, I only have the Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor.

PLEASE HELPPPPPP

:)

Sarah ssalm0, May 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 Troubleshooting

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Troubleshooting

1. Windows 10 Troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting

2. How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...: Hello all...For a long time in my Windows 10 22H2 version, my troubleshooting capabilities were missing or disabled. I even downloaded and installed the Group Policy Editor which was missing prior-hand. I then enabled the troubleshooting options in Group Policy Editor, but...
  3. How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...: Hello all...For a long time in my Windows 10 22H2 version, my troubleshooting capabilities were missing or disabled. I even downloaded and installed the Group Policy Editor which was missing prior-hand. I then enabled the troubleshooting options in Group Policy Editor, but...
  4. How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  6. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  7. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Darshan Hiranandani : How do I troubleshoot a slow or unresponsive Windows computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Darshan Hiranandani : How do I troubleshoot a slow or unresponsive Windows computer?: Hii, I'm Darshan Hiranandani, How do you suggest troubleshooting a slow or unresponsive Windows computer? Your insights and experiences are highly valued....
  9. Darshan Hiranandani : How do I troubleshoot a slow or unresponsive Windows computer?

Darshan Hiranandani : How do I troubleshoot a slow or unresponsive Windows computer?: Hii, I'm Darshan Hiranandani, How do you suggest troubleshooting a slow or unresponsive Windows computer? Your insights and experiences are highly valued....
  10. How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!

How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!: Hy before i am using windows 10 which is officially licensed, today i get official update of windows 11 and i updated my laptop to windows 11. After this windows 11 is not active and got problem error like 0x803fa067.... Plz any recommendations...