Windows 10: windows 10 trying to use back up feature but no usable drivers found.

Discus and support windows 10 trying to use back up feature but no usable drivers found. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; external drive appears E in my computer and in devices but file history/ back up won't recognise it Any one got a Fix please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NormanGibbs1, Oct 27, 2018.

1. windows 10 trying to use back up feature but no usable drivers found.

external drive appears E in my computer and in devices but file history/ back up won't recognise it

Any one got a Fix please?

:)

NormanGibbs1, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 27, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 trying to use back up feature but no usable drivers found.

Delta6326, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 trying to use back up feature but no usable drivers found.

1. windows 10 trying to use back up feature but no usable drivers found. - Similar Threads - trying feature usable

2. When trying to back up Windows 11 image to external drive using "Windows 7" backup feature...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to back up Windows 11 image to external drive using "Windows 7" backup feature...: I have 953 GB available on the source drive and 7 TB on the external target drive. I have reformatted the target drive and set Volume Shadow Copy service to automatic. I have also tried with virus protection turned off....
  3. When trying to back up Windows 11 image to external drive using "Windows 7" backup feature...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to back up Windows 11 image to external drive using "Windows 7" backup feature...: I have 953 GB available on the source drive and 7 TB on the external target drive. I have reformatted the target drive and set Volume Shadow Copy service to automatic. I have also tried with virus protection turned off....
  4. No file history was found when backing up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No file history was found when backing up Windows 10: [ATTACH] So basically I've backed up(On My Passport) my file history from windows 11 and went back to windows 10 and once I've gone to file history to recover the files it says "No file history was found" and when I turned on file history for the drive(My Passport) that I...
  5. I found a useful feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I found a useful feature in Windows 10: [ATTACH] I've never heard of this so i though i'd share. Holding the windows key opens a menu that shows win key combinations. https://preview.redd.it/vzaobfhdsm271.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=8b61e253c68d477aede5b7a395fd0ba792eaf103 submitted by /u/cigneve...
  6. Trying to install windows 10 - no drivers found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install windows 10 - no drivers found: Hello, My HDD on my PC crashed, so I had to buy a new SATA HDD and connect it, I downloaded windows 10 from Microsoft.com and tried to install it. When the setup reach to choose where do I want to install windows 10, it says no drivers found. please help!...
  7. Backup "No usable drives found"

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup "No usable drives found": Windows 10 Pro, Insider Preview. Was checking my Backup and found it was not running. Has in the past and have an older File History on an external drive. I want to create a new File History backup on a SSD, "D" on this PC. Go to "Add a Drive" in Settings, says "No usable...
  8. Backup "No usable drives found"

in Windows 10 Support
    Backup "No usable drives found": Windows 10 Pro, Insider Preview. Was checking my Backup and found it was not running. Has in the past and have an older File History on an external drive. I want to create a new File History backup on a SSD, "D" on this PC. Go to "Add a Drive" in Settings, says "No usable...
  9. Trying to use the Backup feature but "No usable drives found"

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Trying to use the Backup feature but "No usable drives found": I have a fairly new Seagate 3TB USB3.0 drive that I've been using as a data backup on my desktop. I've been just copying stuff over to the drive once a month or so, but decided that I may as well use the backup feature in windows 10. However, I'm running into an issue....
  10. Backing Up Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Backing Up Drivers: Since original thread was very old, decided to start new one. My solution to backing up drivers...use Powershell as follows: Export-WindowsDriver -Online -Destination X:\Directory Replace X:\Directory with you location for driver backup. Run Powershell with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no usable drives windows 10

2. windows backup no usable drives found

3. no usable drive backup file history

4. no usable drives found windows 10 backup,
  5. windows backup says no usable drive found,
  6. no usable drives found,
  7. windows 10 no usable drives found,
  8. no usable drives found in windows 10 backup,
  9. no useable drive found for win10 backup