Windows 10: Windows 10 TTS sound broken

Discus and support Windows 10 TTS sound broken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I Preview a voice it doesn't make any sound. In the Volume Mixer it gives an indication that sound is being played, however I can't hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Freerk Cuperus, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 TTS sound broken

When I Preview a voice it doesn't make any sound.

In the Volume Mixer it gives an indication that sound is being played, however I can't hear anything.

When testing other sounds they all work.

I have tried the System File Checker but it says: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Doen anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Freerk Cuperus, Feb 12, 2019

2. cant access tt stopwatch app

I recently installed the "tt stopwatch" app on my Nokia 5230. I can see it in the list of installed apps but I cannot access it to use it. Any suggestions?

iggy2---01, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 TTS Broken 64 bit

In addition to the resolution, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter from the
    Control Panel. This process will automatically perform the troubleshooter and fix the issue that will be found. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Control Panel and press
      Enter
    • On the Control Panel search box, type Troubleshooting and select it from the search results.
    • Click Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
    • Once you’re done, you may check if the issue persists.

Note: You may be prompted for an administrator password and confirmation of the changes that require administrative rights. Provide the password and confirm to proceed. Please make sure that you follow the steps with care to avoid any
    issues.

Let us know the result should you need further assistance.

Joseph Ban, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 TTS sound broken

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 TTS sound broken

1. Windows 10 TTS sound broken - Similar Threads - TTS sound broken

2. SAPI add support for Piper TTS and Coqui TTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAPI add support for Piper TTS and Coqui TTS: Hello,i tried for very long time now adding new voices to Windows SAPI system. But i do not mean the pre-packed Microsoft voices you can download as MSI packages. What i would like to do is add support for locally running Python based apps "Piper TTS" and/or "Coqui TTS".I've...
  3. SAPI add support for Piper TTS and Coqui TTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAPI add support for Piper TTS and Coqui TTS: Hello,i tried for very long time now adding new voices to Windows SAPI system. But i do not mean the pre-packed Microsoft voices you can download as MSI packages. What i would like to do is add support for locally running Python based apps "Piper TTS" and/or "Coqui TTS".I've...
  4. sound on windows 10 broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound on windows 10 broken: [ATTACH]this is a screen shot of what I mean. theres a red cross on the sound icon on bottom hand of screen and it says theres no audio output or input drivers so my laptop has no sound please help. when I look at the sound drivers theres nothing installed apart from intel R...
  5. Windows 10 Broken Surround Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Broken Surround Sound: I've seen too many people asking this question. Why is surround sound so broken in windows 10? It apparantly happened earlier then 10 aswell. Im no longer able to switch my default format in sound options to anything higher then 2 channel. When i had windows XP, i could...
  6. TTS - Urdu

in Windows 10 Customization
    TTS - Urdu: I am using Windows 10 pro. I am trying to add TTS for reading urdu pdf file. Please let me know how I can add this feature. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-urdu/242438a1-179a-4cb2-a2ec-5245036078f9
  7. Broken sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Broken sound: My sound is distorted at times it sounds normal but then it is heard again very, very badly. It breaks every moment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-sound/15c9376b-2844-408c-a878-9225df9ddee6
  8. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken: I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix my problem using the...
  9. Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS: Use Windows 10 Text to Speech feature in Edge to read aloud books. Recently, I’ve found out that the pattern “I+f” is mispronounced by it. For instance, specific sounds like “spe-sic”....
  10. TTS Reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    TTS Reader: What native Win10 OR 3rd party apps allow reading from a calendar a predefined message at a specific time? example: SpeakComputer TTS Reader works great but is old and has a calendar, but you can't set a specific time. everyday @12pm "Lunch" every year@ 1/01/xxxx "Happy...