Windows 10: Windows 10 TTS sound broken

Discus and support Windows 10 TTS sound broken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I Preview a voice it doesn't make any sound. In the Volume Mixer it gives an indication that sound is being played, however I can't hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Freerk Cuperus, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:47 AM.

1. Windows 10 TTS sound broken

When I Preview a voice it doesn't make any sound.

In the Volume Mixer it gives an indication that sound is being played, however I can't hear anything.

When testing other sounds they all work.

I have tried the System File Checker but it says: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Doen anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Freerk Cuperus, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:47 AM

2. cant access tt stopwatch app

I recently installed the "tt stopwatch" app on my Nokia 5230. I can see it in the list of installed apps but I cannot access it to use it. Any suggestions?

3. Windows 10 TTS Broken 64 bit

In addition to the resolution, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter from the
    Control Panel. This process will automatically perform the troubleshooter and fix the issue that will be found. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Control Panel and press
      Enter
    • On the Control Panel search box, type Troubleshooting and select it from the search results.
    • Click Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
    • Once you’re done, you may check if the issue persists.

Note: You may be prompted for an administrator password and confirmation of the changes that require administrative rights. Provide the password and confirm to proceed. Please make sure that you follow the steps with care to avoid any
    issues.

Let us know the result should you need further assistance.

4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 TTS sound broken

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

Windows 10 TTS sound broken

1. Windows 10 TTS sound broken - Similar Threads - TTS sound broken

2. "Broken" State of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    "Broken" State of Windows 10.: So I got multiple problems on my Windows and I'm sure it's windows problem. I have contacted Microsoft support 10000x times and i guess the are dumb because they tried same things over and over. I am on Windows Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.1) I am on version of windows that...
  3. Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS: Use Windows 10 Text to Speech feature in Edge to read aloud books. Recently, I’ve found out that the pattern “I+f” is mispronounced by it. For instance, specific sounds like “spe-sic”....
  4. Windows 10 TTS having trouble parsing words with an “if” pattern

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 TTS having trouble parsing words with an “if” pattern: I’ve been using the read aloud feature in Edge to read my school textbook to me and I’ve noticed it’s not correctly pronunciating words that have an “i-f” pattern in them, for example, “different” (pronounced as “die-errent”) and “specific” (pronounced as “spe-sic”). Is there...
  5. Windows Broken?

Windows Broken?: for a few months now i was unable to open the windows start up menu, thought it was just a random thing i would fix later but now i am realising that is not just the problem. I am also unable to access any of my settings like my volume settings , display settings or even open...
  6. TTS Reader

TTS Reader: What native Win10 OR 3rd party apps allow reading from a calendar a predefined message at a specific time? example: SpeakComputer TTS Reader works great but is old and has a calendar, but you can't set a specific time. everyday @12pm "Lunch" every year@ 1/01/xxxx "Happy...
  7. Windows 10 Mail Broken

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Broken: Long time lurker, just became a member. Did a fresh install last weekend and am struggling to figure out why I can't get the windows email to work with my ISP. After I add my proper credentials, it never syncs and I get a message at the top saying that "Account XXXX...
  8. Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice?: Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice to something from a different TTS voice provider such as, for example, IVONA? Alternatively would it be possible to morph the voice somehow, so it sounds different, kind of like those voice changer programs that people typically...
  9. Windows 10 Store Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Store Broken: Hello everyone, I'm seeking help with my problem that is the Windows Store is broken now and won't even open it look like this now: [img] Any suggestions and help are appreciated! Thank you 36095
  10. Windows 10 Broken Autoplay

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Broken Autoplay: Hi, I have a strange issue where autoplay is not working for SD cards. I have a toshiba laptop with a built-in Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader, and when I insert an SD card, I get no autoplay notification. It doesn't appear in the notification center, nor do I get a popup. I...