Windows 10: Windows 10 turning off Logitech Gaming Framework

Discus and support Windows 10 turning off Logitech Gaming Framework in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using a G29 racing wheel and pedals to race in NR2003. Have a GeForce 1060 video card. Have had this problem from the start but used to be able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonaldJacobs1, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 turning off Logitech Gaming Framework

I am using a G29 racing wheel and pedals to race in NR2003. Have a GeForce 1060 video card. Have had this problem from the start but used to be able to race for hours. After last windows update I can only race a few minutes. Wheel and pedals still work after software is shut down but all mapping is lost. That means shifting paddles do not work. A reboot or ending the task in Task Managers turns software back on. Some with Windows 10+NR2003+G29 wheel are not having this problem, but some of us are.

I found in the Event Log time when this happens and that may be a starting point as to why and how to stop it.

:)

DonaldJacobs1, Jan 10, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Unable to turn .NET framework with error: 800F081F on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about re-adding .Net Framework on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that when you try to turn on the .Net framework, you will receive a pop-up saying:
    Searching for required files and Windows needs files from Windows Update to finish installing some features, click on
    Download files from Windows Update

You might have facing problems in downloading those updates this might be the issues Windows Update Components. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

Now try to turn on the .Net framework and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 10, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 turning off Logitech Gaming Framework

Logitech Gaming Software Update 8.70

Lets you customize functions on Logitech gaming mice, keyboards, and headsets.
    • Software Version: 8.70.315
    • Post Date: Jul 08, 2015
    • File Size: 82.6 MB
    Logitech Gaming Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards and headsets.

Logitech Gaming Software includes third party software components, libraries, and frameworks, including, but not limited to, the third party software listed below.
    These included third party software components provide key functionality to Logitech Gaming Software and are included in the software installation package.

• Digia QT - Application and User Interface Framework
    • Microsoft Runtime Libraries - Application and Hardware Support
    • Apple Bonjour - Network Discovery Support for Logitech Arx Control

Updated Description:

• Added support for the G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Added support for the G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Improved connectivity to the Logitech Arx Control app - version 1.2 of the Arx Control required
    • Removed Apple Bonjour requirement for the Arx Control app
    • ARX SDK bug fixes
    • Updated LED Illumination SDK to support Per Key Illumination for the G910 - see gaming.logitech.com/developers for details
    • Bug fix for LGS hang with G502 mouse
    • New profiles added: Assetto Corso, Gas Guzzlers Extreme, Grand Theft Auto V, iRacing, Project CARS, Rust, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    http://support.logitech.com/software/gaming-software

AsRock, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 turning off Logitech Gaming Framework

1. Windows 10 turning off Logitech Gaming Framework - Similar Threads - turning off Logitech

2. Turning Off Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning Off Game Bar: Hi, so I need to turn off game bar in order to use a lockdown browser. I went into the gaming settings and turned everything off, but it is still saything that it is active and I can't use the lockdown browser to take my exam. How do I completely turn this off?...
  3. How to Turn off Game Mode in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Turn off Game Mode in Windows 10?: I know how to get to the game mode section in windows 10 but there isnt a option to turn it off on my PC. When I click on Game Mode from the gaming section it just says This PC supports Game Mode with no option to turn it on or off. Any help would be amazing and THANKS!...
  4. How to Turn Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows 10 has native gaming support using Game Mode feature. This feature brings along the Game Bar which is basically a set of control to record, broadcast, take a screenshot, and turn game mode on or off. While everything is [...] This post How to Turn Off Game...
  5. Turn On or Off TruePlay for Gaming in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off TruePlay for Gaming in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off TruePlay for Gaming in Windows 10 [img] Information Gaming is more fun when everyone plays fairly. Windows will share system info with games using TruPlay to make sure everything runs the way is was meant to. TruePlay, formerly called Game...
  6. Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 15019, a new Game Mode feature has been added that can optimize your Windows 10 PC for an improvement in game performance and best possible...
  7. Turn On or Off Game Bar Tips in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Game Bar Tips in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Game Bar Tips in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Game Bar Tips in Windows 10 The capturing clips, and sharing captures to Twitterall from one dashboard in Windows 10. When you have the Game bar turned on, you can select to show tips when you...
  8. Turn On or Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10 [img] Information Starting with Game Mode feature has been added that can optimize your Windows 10 PC for an improvement in game performance and best possible experience. When you turn on the Game Mode...
  9. Turn On or Off Game Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Game Bar in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 The capturing clips, and sharing captures to Twitterall from one dashboard in Windows 10. You can also use the Game bar with any app and game in Windows 10....
  10. Turn On or Off Offline Mode for Games in Store in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Offline Mode for Games in Store in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Offline Mode for Games in Store in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Play Store Games Offline on Windows 10 PC [img] Information If you’re planning to be in an area with no online coverage, such as on a long-distance flight or a sailing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off logitech updater

2. turn off logitech update feature