Windows 10: windows 10 -tutorial

Discus and support windows 10 -tutorial in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a windows 10 tutorial online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-tutorial/8d686e80-90f0-47f0-a1ee-2df3037f9de2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidLee_995, Sep 29, 2020.

1. windows 10 -tutorial

Is there a windows 10 tutorial online?

:)

DavidLee_995, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 29, 2020
  4. StefanM Win User

windows 10 -tutorial

DirectX Raytracing Tutorials

This repository contain tutorials demonstrating how to use DirectX Raytracing. Under the Tutorials folder you can find Word documents going over the code, explaining how to use the API.

Requirements:

• Windows 10 RS4. Follow the instructions on the DirectX forums.
    • Windows 10 SDK 10.0.16299.91.
    • Visual Studio 2015.
    • You do not need to download the DXR SDK, it is packaged with the tutorials.
    • Open the solution, build it, knock yourself out.
    Unsurprisingly the samples don't run on Redstone 3 (missing procedure entry points in runtimes).
    I'll recheck next month with Redstone 4.

windows 10 -tutorial stefan061-20180320.png

StefanM, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 -tutorial

1. windows 10 -tutorial - Similar Threads - tutorial

2. Question on Missing Customize Tab in Folder Properties Tutorial

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question on Missing Customize Tab in Folder Properties Tutorial: I am trying to change the icons on the Desktop and the Properties window is missing the Customize tab. I also tried going to the "users\me\Desktop" path in Win Explorer to bring the Properties window up and it is also missing there. There is a great Tutorial on how to correct...
  3. Tutorial problem add remove sign out to W10 start/power menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Tutorial problem add remove sign out to W10 start/power menu: Tutorial at Add or Remove Sign out Option in Windows 10 says there are two ways to do it: 2 for add and 2 for remove. Some time ago, I removed it and I am now trying to add it back in. Neither options work. I don't remember HOW I removed it either. So: method 1. Merge this...
  4. Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/universe130 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jao1fw/can_someone_help_me_with_this_issue_tried_some/
  5. Got a error saying couldn’t automatically repair my laptop,tried this tutorial but I don’t...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got a error saying couldn’t automatically repair my laptop,tried this tutorial but I don’t...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/universe130 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9esyt/got_a_error_saying_couldnt_automatically_repair/
  6. A tutorial on how to update to the latest version of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A tutorial on how to update to the latest version of Windows 10.: 1. Make sure your computer is running the latest version of Windows. 2. If it is not, then you have to go to Settings to update to the latest version of Windows 10....
  7. Question on Missing Customize Tab in Folder Properties Tutorial

in Windows 10 Support
    Question on Missing Customize Tab in Folder Properties Tutorial: I am trying to change the icons on the Desktop and the Properties window is missing the Customize tab. I also tried going to the "users\me\Desktop" path in Win Explorer to bring the Properties window up and it is also missing there. There is a great Tutorial on how to correct...
  8. A tutorial on how to add a local user account in Windows 10

A tutorial on how to add a local user account in Windows 10: 1. On your computer, go to Start and then Settings 2. Select Accounts 3. Select Family & other users. 4. Click on Add someone else to this PC....
  9. Tutorial for updating DCH/UAD drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tutorial for updating DCH/UAD drivers: Admin: please put this in the stick. People have asked me to do a tutorial on how to update Realtek UAD drivers, so here is a brief outline on how I update my Realtek UAD driver. 1) The proper name for Realtek UAD driver in Microsoft's language is DCH driver. Legacy drivers...
  10. Task manager is different after watching a tutorial

Task manager is different after watching a tutorial: Ok so I followed a tutorial on youtube to change windows 10's appearance to windows xp's but i didn't really like it so i uninstalled the programclassic shell but now task manager looks like this and I don't know what to do now.[ATTACH]...