Windows 10: Windows 10 - Twitter app not showing up in Notifications & actions

Discus and support Windows 10 - Twitter app not showing up in Notifications & actions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This has been a recurring issue for me over the past two months. After updating Windows 10 in mid-October. The Twitter application has not been showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BigNia2, Jan 1, 2021.

1. BigNia2 Win User

Windows 10 - Twitter app not showing up in Notifications & actions

This has been a recurring issue for me over the past two months. After updating Windows 10 in mid-October. The Twitter application has not been showing any notifications whatsoever. Neither does it show up in the Notifications & Actions part of settings.

They've remained turned on inside of the app this whole time, and I've tried most of the fixes that I've found on here. These include, but are not limited to: Modifying the registry key to turn on/off notifications, reinstalling the application after an update, etc.

The last thread I found this in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-twitter-notifications/6a02e510-e09f-4150-98a2-93971b76b170?auth=1 states that resetting your PC works. However, I'm unwilling to take that option just yet.

:)

BigNia2, Jan 1, 2021
  2. thorrrr Win User

Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why?

Paul

You got further than me i get nothing i see updates in Twitter and Facebook noting appear in Action Centre!!!!

thorrrr, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Billy Med Win User

Twitter Notifications

No worries, Russ. To get Twitter notifications on your device, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall your Twitter application.
    • Open your Twitter from a computer and go to your settings.
    • Choose apps and remove access from Twitter for your Windows Phone.
    • Reinstall Twitter on your phone and grant it permission to connect to your account.
    You should receive Twitter notifications after a day or two.

Keep us posted.

Billy Med, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Twitter app not showing up in Notifications & actions - Similar Threads - Twitter app showing

2. Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My notifications from twitter app on my Samsung used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I...
  3. Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My notifications from twitter app on my Samsung used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I...
  4. Windows 10 - Twitter notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Twitter notifications: Hi, I'm just wondering if something has changed in Windows 10 that has caused Twitter notifications to no longer show up in windows notifications and if so, is there something I can do to fix it? I have Twitter downloaded on my PC and previously I had notifications of...
  5. Windows 10 - Twitter notifications

Windows 10 - Twitter notifications: Hi, I'm just wondering if something has changed in Windows 10 that has caused Twitter notifications to no longer show up in windows notifications and if so, is there something I can do to fix it? I have Twitter downloaded on my PC and previously I had notifications of...
  6. Windows 10 - Twitter notifications

7. Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions

Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions: My Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1803 (OS Build 17134.254) PC is running the Mail and Calendar apps. In Windows Settings >> System >> Notifications & actions >> Get notifications from these apps, the Mail app is showing, so I can edit the Mail notification options, but the...
  8. Specific apps not showing up in notifications & actions settings panel

Specific apps not showing up in notifications & actions settings panel: I recently installed the Windows 10 upgrade on my laptop, but the action center and PC notification features are not working for me. I am receiving no notification banners for the twitter, facebook, alarm, etc apps. The notification options within the apps themselves are...
  9. action center & "show app notification" issue

in Windows 10 Support
    action center & "show app notification" issue: hi..my problem is that the "action center" shows "no entry symbol" .. and "show app notification" is greyed out (unable to swicth on or off).. is there any chance to fix them.. thx by the way i did follow tutorial from this link Action Center - Enable or Disable in Windows...
  10. "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions

in Windows 10 Support
    "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions: Hi. I am trying to configure action centre in Windows 10 but "show app notifications" is greyed out. It also says, "Some settings are managed by your organisation" but this is a personal laptop. Does anyone know how to change this please? I've added a screen shot....