Windows 10: Windows 10 - Twitter notifications

Discus and support Windows 10 - Twitter notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm just wondering if something has changed in Windows 10 that has caused Twitter notifications to no longer show up in windows notifications and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Norge_Enforcer, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Twitter notifications

Hi,

I'm just wondering if something has changed in Windows 10 that has caused Twitter notifications to no longer show up in windows notifications and if so, is there something I can do to fix it?

I have Twitter downloaded on my PC and previously I had notifications of tweets showing up fine on my PC as soon as someone posted one. I haven't changed any of my settings for either Twitter have push notifications enabled or windows 10.

The only thing i've noticed that's different is in regards to when I go to my notification and actions in the Windows 10 settings menu, is that Twitter is no longer showing in the 'Get notifications from these senders' and I know it used to be there. I have to wonder if this is the reason i'm no longer seeing the notifications eg: Windows is no longer recognizing that Twitter is installed or something.

This definitely isn't a twitter issue I checked so, am wondering if someone can please assist me with getting to the bottom of this issue?

Thanks.

:)

Norge_Enforcer, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Billy Med Win User

Twitter Notifications

No worries, Russ. To get Twitter notifications on your device, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall your Twitter application.
    • Open your Twitter from a computer and go to your settings.
    • Choose apps and remove access from Twitter for your Windows Phone.
    • Reinstall Twitter on your phone and grant it permission to connect to your account.
    You should receive Twitter notifications after a day or two.

Keep us posted.

Billy Med, Jun 24, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - Twitter notifications

Notifications no longer working for Twitter apps for both PC and Mobile

Hi Samm,

Since you are having issues with both mobile and PC, we would need to clarify some information to know the next step to offer.

• Which Windows version does your Lumia 950 have?
    • When you said notification for Twitter in PC, are you referring to the notification on the PC itself or just the notification of the application?
    • Same goes with your Lumia phone, are you referring to the notification that would show up in your phone or in the app itself?
    We look forward to your reply.

Jarius Tol, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Twitter notifications

1. Windows 10 - Twitter notifications - Similar Threads - Twitter notifications

2. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...: As said from the title. When I have notifications on for someone on twitter, and they tweet, I get a notification from windows pop up, however, when I click it, it doesnt bring me to the tweet in my google chrome tab. It just closes the notification no matter where I click on...
  3. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...: As said from the title. When I have notifications on for someone on twitter, and they tweet, I get a notification from windows pop up, however, when I click it, it doesnt bring me to the tweet in my google chrome tab. It just closes the notification no matter where I click on...
  4. Twitter notifications on windows is not redirecting me to the actual tweet when I click...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Twitter Win10 Desktop Notifications via Phone Link/Link to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter Win10 Desktop Notifications via Phone Link/Link to Windows: Hi,I'm using Phone Link on Win10 19044 to sync notifications from my Android phone Samsung S8 to my desktop. This, usually, results in phone notifications that are pushed to my desktop, showing up in the Action Center and having a popup too where configured. The issue I'm...
  6. Twitter Win10 Desktop Notifications via Phone Link/Link to Windows

Twitter Win10 Desktop Notifications via Phone Link/Link to Windows: Hi,I'm using Phone Link on Win10 19044 to sync notifications from my Android phone Samsung S8 to my desktop. This, usually, results in phone notifications that are pushed to my desktop, showing up in the Action Center and having a popup too where configured. The issue I'm...
  7. Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My notifications from twitter app on my Samsung used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I...
  8. Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center

Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My notifications from twitter app on my Samsung used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I...
  9. Twitter notification coming through Your Phone app not showing in Windows notification center

Twitter notification coming through Your Phone app not showing in Windows notification center: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows.My notifications from twitter app on my Samsung used to be shown in action center on Windows.Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings.When I...
  10. Twitter notification coming through Your Phone app not showing in Windows notification center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter notification coming through Your Phone app not showing in Windows notification center: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows.My notifications from twitter app on my Samsung used to be shown in action center on Windows.Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings.When I...