Windows 10: Windows 10 - Two screen connected , sleep display not working

Discus and support Windows 10 - Two screen connected , sleep display not working in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Windows 10 - Two screen connected , sleep display not working , in settings configured 2 min to turn off saver but still not working windows 10 v 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by shlomirrr, May 5, 2020.

1. shlomirrr Win User

Windows 10 - Two screen connected , sleep display not working

Windows 10 - Two screen connected , sleep display not working , in settings configured 2 min to turn off saver but still not working

windows 10 v 1909
    why??

:)

shlomirrr, May 5, 2020
  2. shlomirrr Win User

Windows 10 - Two screen connected , sleep display not working , in settings configured 2 min to turn off saver but still not working

windows 10 v 1909
    why??

shlomirrr, May 5, 2020
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, May 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - Two screen connected , sleep display not working

Windows 10 - Sleep Works But Only if 5 Minutes or Less

What about the Troubleshooting tutorial steps here:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-windows-10-sl...

I've never seen at least one them not be successful.

I had suggested first to set Display at 0, Sleep at 1 minute and Hibernate at 2 minutes and then after each step sit back to observe. I have rarely had to work all the way through the list.

Absolute thoroughness is required when troubleshooting Sleep, skipping nothing and asking back if you need any help to complete a step. We often find out later that the fix was the skipped step, so please do not skip any. If you need help performing any step
    I will help.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Two screen connected , sleep display not working - Similar Threads - screen connected sleep

2. Multiple display of two desktop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple display of two desktop screen: I have extended my screen into another screen and I am using two desktop in my laptop. How can I see one desktop screen in laptop and another desktop screen in another screen. At present I am only able to share one same desktop screen into another screen and whenever I change...
  3. Display connection connecting and disconnecting upon display sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display connection connecting and disconnecting upon display sleep: Hello!I've been having an issue wherein whenever my screen times out after however much time its set to windows will repeatedly play the connect and disconnect sound. This seems to be limited to DisplayPort, since HDMI as far as I'm aware didn't have this issue. Things I've...
  4. Display connection connecting and disconnecting upon display sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display connection connecting and disconnecting upon display sleep: Hello!I've been having an issue wherein whenever my screen times out after however much time its set to windows will repeatedly play the connect and disconnect sound. This seems to be limited to DisplayPort, since HDMI as far as I'm aware didn't have this issue. Things I've...
  5. Two screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two screen display: I am using a Laptop with a 2nd screen. For some reason my 2nd screen is now only showing the taskbar and nothing on the desktop. I have not changed any settings. Additionally my mouse pointer keeps disappearing, I am not sure if this is connected....
  6. Screen saver, display off, computer to sleep not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver, display off, computer to sleep not working: My screen saver, display off and putting my computer to sleep are not working. All the settings are correct and screensaver is enabled but it's still not working. Windows 10 Version 20H2 Build 19042.906 Last 5 updates: KB5000802 on 3/12/2021 KB4023057 on 2/21/2021...
  7. Sleep and Screensaver won't working when connected to external display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep and Screensaver won't working when connected to external display: Hi I use a surface pro 7 and when I connect it to an external display with Microsoft wireless display adapter, the sleep and screen savor functions won't work, and the pc and both monitors will be on 24/7. when I disconnect the display it works like a charm....
  8. Screen/display sleep not working

Screen/display sleep not working: Recent convert from win7pro to win10pro. Display sleep function worked perfectly under win7pro. After conversion to win10pro, display would sleep at designated interval, but then immediately wake up without any mouse/keyboard action. I've been through all the laborious...
  9. Windows 10 - Two screen connected , sleep display not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Two screen connected , sleep display not working: Windows 10 - Two screen connected , sleep display not working , in settings configured 2 min to turn off saver but still not working windows 10 v 1909 why?? 155690
  10. preserving two-screen display layout

preserving two-screen display layout: Since the last update of Windows 10, my monitors no longer come back from power save with the same layout they had. Everything crowds onto the primary (Screen 1). What a PITA it is to move all the second screen windows back to where they belong every time I leave the desk...