Windows 10: Windows 10 two small curved arrows in lower left corner of desktop icons?

Discus and support Windows 10 two small curved arrows in lower left corner of desktop icons? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Most (not all) of desktop icons now have two small curved arrows in the lower left corner, although most shortcut icons still have a single arrow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 03Z06, Dec 8, 2018.

1. 03Z06 Win User

Windows 10 two small curved arrows in lower left corner of desktop icons?

Most (not all) of desktop icons now have two small curved arrows in the lower left corner, although most shortcut icons still have a single arrow there. These new arrows popped up for .jpg, .pdf, Word and Excel files on the desktop. What happened and why?

Windows 10 two small curved arrows in lower left corner of desktop icons? f88280da-789e-4765-ae37-594e4716d7ae?upload=true.jpg

:)

03Z06, Dec 8, 2018
  2. lafdbuf Win User

Sharing Icon appears on Desktop Icons in lower left corner, Windows 10???

Sometime after update KB3213986 on Jan 11, a small "sharing" icon appeared in the lower left corner of my desktop folder and file icons, but not on my shortcut icons.

I am suppose to have my Carbonite backup icons there, but they say this sharing icon will not allow their icon to appear.

Microsoft has tried three times without a resolve.

Anyone have the issue with successful resolve?

lafdbuf, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Why doesn't my Windows Icon in the Lower Left Corner of my Desktop Screen work anymore?

* Original Title: The Windows Icon on the Lower Left Corner of the Desktop Screen

Why doesn't my Windows Icon in the Lower Left Corner of my Desktop Screen work anymore? When I click on the "four squares" emblem, it doesn't bring up all the apps like it use to.

GailFullerXJ, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 two small curved arrows in lower left corner of desktop icons?

Erroneous symbols at the bottom left corner of desktop icons

I'm running Windows 10 with the latest updates. A few days ago, the icons for objects on the desktop changed appearance. The icons are correct but
    all have a symbol at the bottom left corner:

• Shortcuts show the correct shortcut symbol
    • All files erroneously show a shortcut symbol
    • Almost all folders erroneously show a shortcut symbol
    • Some folders erroneously show "X"

The icons for files and folders (including the Desktop folder) displayed using File Explorer are all normal.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

KenSympson, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 two small curved arrows in lower left corner of desktop icons?

1. Windows 10 two small curved arrows in lower left corner of desktop icons? - Similar Threads - small curved arrows

2. The meaning of those small icons in the corners of desktop icons (arrow, green check,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The meaning of those small icons in the corners of desktop icons (arrow, green check,...: Today I uninstalled Norton 360 from my gaming pc because I wasn’t paying the subscription and was tired of the persistent popups. As soon as I did so, I noticed the icons on the bottom-left corner of every desktop icon had changed from the ‘normal’ blue arrow and square...
  3. date in taskbar lower left corner?

in Windows 10 Customization
    date in taskbar lower left corner?: How can I add the date in taskbar in the lower left corner? I want the date to show, but for now I only see the time... Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-in-taskbar-lower-left-corner/a01922f8-cdad-411a-a34e-d331a6dbaa7d
  4. Single vs double arrows on lower left of Windows desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Single vs double arrows on lower left of Windows desktop icons: Windows 10 Pro version: Version 2004 Build 19041.572 What is the difference between these two arrows? One is a double 'arrow' or pointers. The other one is a large curved arrow. Here's what they look like. [img] Thank you. 166777
  5. curved corners

curved corners: will windows 10 windows ever get curved corners? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curved-corners/ebeeec07-edfb-40d2-8ff6-d55d143bc16c
  6. Desktop icons w/white dot at lower left corner...

Desktop icons w/white dot at lower left corner...: Just curious about what settings causes this. Just started in January. Running 1909, patches/updates up-to-date. Most, but not all, icons have this. Laptop runs fine, no hitches or issues, just wondering what this is about. Regards, DD [ATTACH]...
  7. Small arrows my desktop icons

Small arrows my desktop icons: I recently noticed small arrows on many of the icons on my desktop. Why were they put there and are they a backdoor into my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-arrows-my-desktop-icons/162c88a7-afd4-4f33-ae9d-8f871270d73b
  8. icons have 2people in lower left corner in white box

icons have 2people in lower left corner in white box: Help....where did these white sharing squares on my icon come from and how do I get them off my icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-have-2people-in-lower-left-corner-in-white/bd389cab-c443-4dc8-a15d-7e59ef637a21
  9. "Muted sound" icon stuck on lower left-hand corner of desktop in Windows 10 Pro, cannot...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Muted sound" icon stuck on lower left-hand corner of desktop in Windows 10 Pro, cannot...: I think I put everything in the title. This is a translucent icon about 1 1/4" square. When i first started clicking on it a got a box that mentioned "Link", as if it were some kind of link. I got a properties detailed display too, but I couldn't understand it. Now,...
  10. Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon

Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon: I'm wondering what the blue arrows mean on my file icon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-the-bottom-left-corner-of-file-icon/33a9c073-e1b9-448f-ab34-5fdc825e6c54

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pictures or icons which have a small curved arrow in the bottom left corner

2. pictures which have a small curved arrow in the bottom left coner

3. Circle with arrows in bottom corner of windows

4. w10 round arrows bottom right corner,
  5. circle arrows windows 10,
  6. curved blue arrows at left of folders win 10,
  7. what is the round circle with arrows lower left by icons windows 10,
  8. windows 10 curved arrows