Windows 10: Windows 10 - UAC Popup only displays "NO" option. Account changed to standard from...

Discus and support Windows 10 - UAC Popup only displays "NO" option. Account changed to standard from... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Well, pretty much the title. [ATTACH] So I tried everything, but everything ask for admin permissions so I couldnt do anything, I installed windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Junior0102, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - UAC Popup only displays "NO" option. Account changed to standard from...

Well, pretty much the title.

Windows 10 - UAC Popup only displays "NO" option. Account changed to standard from... ce65ac42-906d-4eeb-8f89-b8818029d783?upload=true.png

So I tried everything, but everything ask for admin permissions so I couldnt do anything, I installed windows 10 on a USB to boot to windows repair to be able to get command prompt and from there I created the cmd.exe to sethc.exe backdoor, so I could create an admin account on login screen. And I also loaded a reg hive and set EnableLUA to 0.

Restarted computer the SHIFT 5 times for sticky keys (sethc.exe) didnt work, but the file is replaced correctly.

Even with lua set to 0 I could not enable adminitrator account, set mine to admin nor create a new account.

:)

Junior0102, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Outrigger Win User

UAC Window/PopUp

Just recently after the last Windows 10 update the UAC popup window is not displaying fully. Only the buttons without the words "YES" , "NO" and the outline of the popup window are shown.

Outrigger, Jun 17, 2019
  3. E-one Win User

Windows 10 - UAC Popup only displays "NO" option. Account changed to standard from...

Is there still reason to use standard user account in Windows OS?

Hi all!

Suppose I'm the only user of the computer. Suppose I have User Account Control activated. Is there or are there still reasons to create and use standard user account for everyday work? As far as I understand, with User Account Control active I have the permissions of a standard user even if I'm logged on as an administrator. If I use administrator account for everyday work does User Account Control give me EXACTLY the same level of protection from viruses and malware and from making accidental system-wide changes as standard user account with active UAC? I don't imply that UAC protects me from viruses and malware. I use proper antivirus software for that.

In other words, do I get the same level of protection when I use administrator account with UAC enabled and when I use standard account with UAC enabled? Is it true that UAC turns an administrator account into what is know as a protected administrator account, basically, an administrator account that runs with standard user account privileges? Or does standard user account with UAC enabled gives me yet higher level of protection over administrator account with UAC enabled?

E-one, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - UAC Popup only displays "NO" option. Account changed to standard from...

1. Windows 10 - UAC Popup only displays "NO" option. Account changed to standard from... - Similar Threads - UAC Popup displays

2. How to change from standard account to an administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change from standard account to an administrator account: Hi, I accidentally changed my one and only admin account on windows 8.1 to a regular account guest. Now, I can't make any changes to user accounts, only admin account users can do that. How do I fix this?...
  3. how to change from administrator account to standard account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change from administrator account to standard account: I would like to change from an administrator account to a standard account. Is there a way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-from-administrator-account-to/429d068f-5f2e-484e-a2f1-c37592200845
  4. how to change from administrator account to standard account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change from administrator account to standard account: I would like to change from an administrator account to a standard account. Is there a way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-from-administrator-account-to/429d068f-5f2e-484e-a2f1-c37592200845
  5. how to change from administrator account to standard account

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Accidentally changed my only account on windows 10 from an admin to a standard account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally changed my only account on windows 10 from an admin to a standard account: Okay so for a long time I've been trying to get my pc to automatically sign into windows, but every time I enable it in the registry it would say "username or password is incorrect on startup", so I thought there might be a hidden account or something, so dumb me was messing...
  7. UAC thinks standard user account is an Admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC thinks standard user account is an Admin: In our domain, user accounts are not Admins and Admin accounts have no access to the internet. Brilliant right? Except it makes it troublesome to install that software that requires both Admin rights AND internet access with the same account. My work-around for this has been...
  8. Windows 10- Change account from standard to administrator

Windows 10- Change account from standard to administrator: Hello, I am having trouble changing my account on my Windows 10 to an administrator account. I have attempted to change it in my account settings, nut there is no "Family and Others Users" option. Also, my computer will not give me the option to change the account type...
  9. Change from standard account to administrator account

Change from standard account to administrator account: I was setting on my admin account to stardard account. Now I cannot install any program.. I don't have full control to my pc. Please tell me how to change back to orginal setting....
  10. Change UAC prompt Behavior for Standard Users in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change UAC prompt Behavior for Standard Users in Windows: How to: Change UAC prompt Behavior for Standard Users in Windows How to Change User Account Control (UAC) prompt Behavior for Standard Users in Windows When administrator account before starting a program or task that requires a full administrator access token. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user account setting accidently changed to standard now i cant do much

2. Windows 10 - UAC Popup only displays NO option

3. Windows 10 - UAC Popup only displays NO option. Account changed to standard from administrator itsself