Windows 10: Windows 10 Ubuntu Command Line Client License

Discus and support Windows 10 Ubuntu Command Line Client License in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to use this at work. I need the license so it can go through the company FOSS process to be approved. Where can I get a copy? Ubuntu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdLipson, Oct 23, 2018.

1. EdLipson Win User

Windows 10 Ubuntu Command Line Client License

I would like to use this at work. I need the license so it can go through the company FOSS process to be approved. Where can I get a copy? Ubuntu license references the source code as having the license terms. I don't have a location for the source code for this.

:)

EdLipson, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows 10 Ubuntu Command Line Client License :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Ubuntu Command Line Client License

Windows 10 Command-line sxstrace.exe.tool

Hi Rhonda,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This error may happen due to system file corruption or Visual C++ redistributable package corruption. I suggest you to follow the below given methods:

Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package
    from below given link and check if it helps:

Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=40784

I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Ubuntu Command Line Client License

1. Windows 10 Ubuntu Command Line Client License - Similar Threads - Ubuntu Command Line

2. Windows Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Command Line: Mine is a 64 bit operating systemMy question is regarding the command prompt.BackgroundI am using Apache flume technology where i am running a command line argument from flume which is a more command in windows. So we need to the exec to execute the more command. So i am...
  3. Windows Command Line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Line: Mine is a 64 bit operating systemMy question is regarding the command prompt.BackgroundI am using Apache flume technology where i am running a command line argument from flume which is a more command in windows. So we need to the exec to execute the more command. So i am...
  4. Windows Command Line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  6. Windows 10 Command Line

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Command Line: Microsoft Windows [Version 10_____________________] c 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\_________>d: D:\>COSMOS\MYTEST\"My Test.mw" D:\> 1 Is there a way to use the command CLS to clear only a portion of contents on a screen? 2 The above code...
  7. Windows 10 Command Line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Command Line: In the following code I want to erase the second instance of D:\>COSMOS\MYTEST\"My Test.mw" How can I do that? Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.1016] c 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\Coover> d: D:\> :: move program execution from the...
  8. Ubuntu 20.04 Command Line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ubuntu 20.04 Command Line: So, I have the Ubuntu command line installed in Windows 10. Is there a way to update the dependencies for Ubuntu or is this not a full blown command line shell for Windows? I ask because I tried to install neofetch just to see what it looks like under Windows/Ubuntu. Is this...
  9. Windows Remote Desktop Client and Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Remote Desktop Client and Ubuntu: Hi, I am trying to establish connection with an Ubuntu 18 machine I am building and am not able to get Remote Desktop to connect successfully. Is there something especial that I need to do? I have used the name and the IP address of the Ubuntu machine with same results: I...
  10. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...