Windows 10: Windows 10 .udk files keep opening into internet explorer

Discus and support Windows 10 .udk files keep opening into internet explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to reset this back to the default but every time I got to change it just says to pick a new way to open it. I don't want to open it I want it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hoodie_387, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Windows 10 .udk files keep opening into internet explorer

I want to reset this back to the default but every time I got to change it just says to pick a new way to open it. I don't want to open it I want it to be a file.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

:)

Hoodie_387, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2021
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 .udk files keep opening into internet explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Windows 10 .udk files keep opening into internet explorer

Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 .udk files keep opening into internet explorer

1. Windows 10 .udk files keep opening into internet explorer - Similar Threads - udk files keep

2. Bin files keep opening in internet explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bin files keep opening in internet explorer: How do I get them to open in a new location? submitted by /u/NSipe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1cd4lip/bin_files_keep_opening_in_internet_explorer/
  3. File explorer keeps not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer keeps not opening: My file explorer is not opening at all. It will just flash then immediately close. Nothing you can click. It happened a long time before and resolve itself. Now, I dont want to wait for it to resolve itself since I need to open my files inside it. Please help me. How can I...
  4. File explorer keeps not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer keeps not opening: My file explorer is not opening at all. It will just flash then immediately close. Nothing you can click. It happened a long time before and resolve itself. Now, I dont want to wait for it to resolve itself since I need to open my files inside it. Please help me. How can I...
  5. File explorer keeps not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Excel file opens with Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel file opens with Internet Explorer: Have just completed an excel sheet and saved it; on going back to it in documents find it has been saved with the Internet Explorer icon at the front and .xlsx at the rear, cannot open it. I am using Microsoft 2010 word and excel; have no problem-saving word documents. Thank...
  7. rar files opening with Internet Explorer

rar files opening with Internet Explorer: I want My rar files to open with Internet Explorer but I accidentally got them opening with Internet Explorer. I want them to return to opening with Files Explorer....
  8. Zip Files Open With Internet Explorer

Zip Files Open With Internet Explorer: I accidentally changed all my zip package files to open with Internet Explorer and I can't change it back to opening or downloading as a zip file. When I click "open with," there isn't an option to open with file explorer, and even when I go to "choose another app" -> "look...
  9. Windows 10 File Explorer Keeps Opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 File Explorer Keeps Opening: I attached a portable USB Seagate drive to my computer. The drive seems to be operating normally, except the computer dings and the file Explorer opens about every five minutes. Does anyone know of what's going on? How can I fix this? It's driving... Ha... Get it... Driving...
  10. Open Internet Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Internet Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Open Internet Explorer in Windows 10 How to Restore and Open Internet Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that will be available across the Windows 10 device family. It is fast, compatible, and built for the modern Web....