Windows 10: Windows 10 UI glitch

Discus and support Windows 10 UI glitch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The UI in some programs on Windows 10 has a UI glitch in my case it's Sourcetree and Hearthstone Deck Tracker. According to this video, when I'm moving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Korpong Sawataksornchuen, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 UI glitch

The UI in some programs on Windows 10 has a UI glitch in my case it's Sourcetree and Hearthstone Deck Tracker. According to this video, when I'm moving a mouse cursor through the programs, the UI sometimes doesn't show properly mostly the text size will enlarge and can't be read.My Windows 10 version and build information is provided below: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎30/‎2020 OS build 19043.1110 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

:)

Korpong Sawataksornchuen, Jul 22, 2021

2. Windows UI glitch

Since last windows 10 update and Nvidia driver update, I am facing UI glitch in windows and apps like google chrome. Can someone help me with this?

You can see on the top right corner UI is glitched and in taskbar also and if I use google chrome then the whole screen gets glitched.

G-Sync is on for my laptop.
    Windows 10 UI glitch f44d24d7-a7bb-459a-a6a7-581d4e03396c?upload=true.png

Windows 10 UI glitch 55c3a733-ae60-4de9-aebe-56340d809e46?upload=true.png

AravindKorada, Jul 22, 2021
  3. UI Glitches

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 22, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 UI glitch

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 UI glitch

1. Windows 10 UI glitch - Similar Threads - glitch

2. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different: Hello, I was watching a movie on netflix when my computer crashed and went to a black screen. After a few moments it turned back on but now everything is slightly more zoomed in icons are bigger, cursor too I also have notifications when the Caps are on which I didn't have...
  3. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different: Hello, I was watching a movie on netflix when my computer crashed and went to a black screen. After a few moments it turned back on but now everything is slightly more zoomed in icons are bigger, cursor too I also have notifications when the Caps are on which I didn't have...
  4. Laptop glitched and now desktop features are different

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  6. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  7. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  8. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  9. Graphic glitch in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic glitch in windows 11: Hello!I've been using Windows 10 for a long time and it's always worked fine for me, I don't have any serious problems with it. However, I've already tried Windows 11 a few times and I always have the same problem, even trying to install in different ways.In Windows 11, when...
  10. Graphic glitch in windows 11

Graphic glitch in windows 11: Hello!I've been using Windows 10 for a long time and it's always worked fine for me, I don't have any serious problems with it. However, I've already tried Windows 11 a few times and I always have the same problem, even trying to install in different ways.In Windows 11, when...