Windows 10: Windows 10 ui issue with abnormal features

Discus and support Windows 10 ui issue with abnormal features in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]windows ui suddenly broken. It wont show ui on any application. Desktop and file explorer remains normal, where other apps looks like broken.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lyrgoguyen, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 ui issue with abnormal features

Windows 10 ui issue with abnormal features [​IMG]windows ui suddenly broken. It wont show ui on any application. Desktop and file explorer remains normal, where other apps looks like broken.

:)

lyrgoguyen, Oct 24, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 ui issue with abnormal features

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 ui issue with abnormal features

1. Windows 10 ui issue with abnormal features - Similar Threads - issue abnormal features

2. Issues with UI in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with UI in Windows 11: I get some weird things in my computer if I leave it for a while when I come back the icons in the taskbar are not showing but are clickable to fix it I need to restart or end the explorer.exe task and run it again another thing is when trying to shut down I can click the...
  3. Issues with UI in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with UI in Windows 11: I get some weird things in my computer if I leave it for a while when I come back the icons in the taskbar are not showing but are clickable to fix it I need to restart or end the explorer.exe task and run it again another thing is when trying to shut down I can click the...
  4. windows 11 features and UI things not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 features and UI things not working: after the windows update I have insider, beta builds Start button not working, search/Cortana not working, notification menu not opening, wifi/sound menu not opening, the settings weren't opening either until i tried another fix in which I had to type Get-AppxPackage...
  5. Windows Defender UI Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender UI Issue?: PUP/PUA and Exploit Protection is missing from Microsoft Defender UI. Why has it Happened? How to solve it? Also, does it mean PUP and exploit guard is inactive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-ui-issue/23b68c49-6d87-4529-b95c-cd3b0cac48a0
  6. Windows Defender UI Issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender UI Issue?: PUP/PUA and Exploit Protection is missing from Microsoft Defender UI. Why has it Happened? How to solve it? Also, does it mean PUP and exploit guard is inactive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-ui-issue/23b68c49-6d87-4529-b95c-cd3b0cac48a0
  7. Feature request: Xbox UI for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature request: Xbox UI for Windows 10: Hi, I would like to have a feature in Windows 10 that lets you use your PC in "Xbox mode" as I call it. It's basically most Xbox features and menus on PC. It would be good for controller users that don't want the performance disadvantage that things like Steam Big Picture,...
  8. windows 10 ui issue of folder icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 ui issue of folder icon: Hello, could you please help me with this issue: My windows recommend scale was 125%, and I changed it to 100%. Then when I opened the folder's properties, general tab information came a issue as below. [ATTACH] folder icon shows wrong ratio ---> wrong height, right...
  9. Windows 10 UI and Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 UI and Issues: Why Microsoft is not adding fluent design system to its dialog boxes and context menu. It looks weird some parts of windows adapted fluent design but still in many places fluent design is not present. I want Microsoft to ditch its ugly Ribbon UI in file explorer and office...
  10. Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 builds feature new UI enhancements: Windows 10 Threshold 2 is under development right now, and it appears Microsoft is continuing to refine the Windows 10 user-interface with the upcoming update, as the latest internal builds of Windows 10 now feature updated icons and UI elements. One UI element which I’m...