Windows 10: Windows 10 UI stuck in one random direction after exiting Genshin Impact

Discus and support Windows 10 UI stuck in one random direction after exiting Genshin Impact in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I installed Genshin Impact on my Windows 10 PC and got it working fine, but almost every time after exiting it, the highlighted selection in any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnasAzmi1, Jan 29, 2021.

1. AnasAzmi1 Win User

Windows 10 UI stuck in one random direction after exiting Genshin Impact

Hi,

I installed Genshin Impact on my Windows 10 PC and got it working fine, but almost every time after exiting it, the highlighted selection in any Windows 10 UI Start menu, Settings, Windows Store etc constantly moves in one direction. The direction itself is random. This persists until I restart the PC.

I've asked the Genshin Impact customer service, and it seems they also don't know the solution to this problem, and can only speculate that the problem lies in either the RAM, the GPU driver or the macro. However, my RAM should be enough to play Genshin Impact, I've reinstalled my GPU driver & I haven't set up any macro.

Here are my PC specs:

• Motherboard: AMD M5A97 LE R2.0
    • [COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]CPU: AMD FX 4130 3.8GHz[/COLOR]
    • [COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]GPU: MSI Twin Frozr III Radeon HD 6950 with 1GB GDDR5 VRAM[/COLOR]
    • [COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 12 GB[/COLOR]
    • [COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]OS: Windows 10 build 19042.746[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]
    Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    [/COLOR]

:)

AnasAzmi1, Jan 29, 2021

2. Unable to Run Genshin Impact Game

So I've been trying to run a game called "Genshin Impact" on my Windows 10 pc. Whenever I try to run it , it always shows " MSVCP140.dll was not found". I also reinstalled the game a couple times and it would not work. I searched up a few things ,and it
    seemed that I had to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable and the x84 Redistributable. I then installed the game and tried to run it but same problem is still happening. What should I do?

TillyBeans, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 UI stuck in one random direction after exiting Genshin Impact - Similar Threads - stuck random direction

2. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  3. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  4. Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  5. Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  6. Genshin Impact Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact Freezing: Genshin Impact freezes randomly at random points during gameplay. Afterwards, Windows gives me this notification.Occasionally, a crash log file will appear in my %temp% folder which states that: d3d11.dll caused a Access Violation.I have tried:- Uninstalling and reinstalling...
  7. Genshin Impact Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Genshin Impact Crashing: Genshin Impact seems to freeze at random points whenever I play. After the game freezes I receive a Windows notification. I can also still hear the game's audio and can still make inputs.The Windows notification:I have already updated all drivers and used Windows Memory...
  8. Genshin Impact Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact Crashing: Genshin Impact seems to freeze at random points whenever I play. After the game freezes I receive a Windows notification. I can also still hear the game's audio and can still make inputs.The Windows notification:I have already updated all drivers and used Windows Memory...
  9. Genshin Impact :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Genshin Impact :: When I download genshin impact it will say "Allow this download to make changes to your desktop", but when I click yes nothing shows up at all I've watched all kinds of videos but I really do not know what to do....
  10. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Genshin impact: Hi, i would like to know if there is way to run Genshin impact via Comand prompt without putting in administrator for the kernel level anticheat. submitted by /u/--jackette-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxgewm/genshin_impact/