Windows 10: Windows 10 UI weird flickering

Discus and support Windows 10 UI weird flickering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This just started to happen, I'm scared it might get worse, there's flickering on the start menu, web pages i visit and other applications. weirdly, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LiyoKikon, May 21, 2020.

1. LiyoKikon Win User

Windows 10 UI weird flickering

This just started to happen, I'm scared it might get worse, there's flickering on the start menu, web pages i visit and other applications. weirdly, it does not flicker on the explorer window.

I've screen recorded it to show you guys what i'm talking about:

imgur.com/a/9VhxdVw

My config:
    Intel Core i& 8700K
    MSI Z370 PC Pro motherboard

GTX 1060 3GB graphics

Windows 10 x64

I've updated my graphics drivers, windows update and uninstalled almost all unused apps but nothing seems to work! please help

Windows 10 UI weird flickering 2e385e77-be42-4c0c-acd5-edd300adafb5?upload=true.jpg

:)

LiyoKikon, May 21, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, May 21, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, May 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 UI weird flickering

flickers with win 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with flickering screen on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers after the latest update, try the below and check if it helps.

• Do let us know when exactly you get the flickering screen on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message on flickering screen?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article:
    Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    for flickering screen, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 UI weird flickering

1. Windows 10 UI weird flickering - Similar Threads - weird flickering

2. LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing: Hey everyone, So the issue I am having seems to right now only occur when I'm using EDGE. Seems to happen more when I click on a video and it goes to Bing video and starts playing, even when I stop the video and start typing I have this weird pattern that pops up on my screen...
  3. LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG monitor flickers with weird black pattern when typing: Hey everyone, So the issue I am having seems to right now only occur when I'm using EDGE. Seems to happen more when I click on a video and it goes to Bing video and starts playing, even when I stop the video and start typing I have this weird pattern that pops up on my screen...
  4. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  5. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  6. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Weird colour display and flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird colour display and flickering screen: Hello! I’ve been playing a new game recently but the colours look extremely pinkish and bright on my screen. I’ve streamed the game once and it looks normal to my friends but on my end it looks weird so I figured it might be my PC settings. On top of that, my screen keeps...
  8. Weird colour display and flickering screen

Weird colour display and flickering screen: Hello! I’ve been playing a new game recently but the colours look extremely pinkish and bright on my screen. I’ve streamed the game once and it looks normal to my friends but on my end it looks weird so I figured it might be my PC settings. On top of that, my screen keeps...
  9. Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.: While I'm on Youtube a rectangle part of my screen very rarely flickers, not all of it. On Windows's video player the video has like red and blue colors matching what's on screen like those old 3d effect. On any game, any other app I haven't seen any flickers or weird colors....
  10. Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.: While I'm on Youtube a rectangle part of my screen very rarely flickers, not all of it. On Windows's video player the video has like red and blue colors matching what's on screen like those old 3d effect. On any game, any other app I haven't seen any flickers or weird colors....