Windows 10: Windows 10 UI weird flickering

Discus and support Windows 10 UI weird flickering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This just started to happen, I'm scared it might get worse, there's flickering on the start menu, web pages i visit and other applications. weirdly, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LiyoKikon, May 21, 2020.

1. LiyoKikon Win User

Windows 10 UI weird flickering

This just started to happen, I'm scared it might get worse, there's flickering on the start menu, web pages i visit and other applications. weirdly, it does not flicker on the explorer window.

I've screen recorded it to show you guys what i'm talking about:

imgur.com/a/9VhxdVw

My config:
    Intel Core i& 8700K
    MSI Z370 PC Pro motherboard

GTX 1060 3GB graphics

Windows 10 x64

I've updated my graphics drivers, windows update and uninstalled almost all unused apps but nothing seems to work! please help

Windows 10 UI weird flickering 2e385e77-be42-4c0c-acd5-edd300adafb5?upload=true.jpg

:)

LiyoKikon, May 21, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, May 21, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, May 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 UI weird flickering

flickers with win 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with flickering screen on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers after the latest update, try the below and check if it helps.

• Do let us know when exactly you get the flickering screen on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message on flickering screen?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article:
    Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    for flickering screen, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 UI weird flickering

1. Windows 10 UI weird flickering - Similar Threads - weird flickering

2. How to fix a weird user name established when I set up my new computer with my Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix a weird user name established when I set up my new computer with my Microsoft...: I recently got a new personal Windows computer after my previous computer died. In setting up the new machine I logged on with my Windows account and didn't immediately notice that I wasn't asked for a user name for the new machine's log in account. I noticed later that it...
  3. Weird attempt by Windows to enforce 1909 update on me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird attempt by Windows to enforce 1909 update on me: I have a laptop still on Windows 10 1809 I was planning any way to update it to 20H1 when its out in a week . Funny enough starting 3 days ago and out of the blue Windows update decided to enforce the 1909 update on me , it had never offered me any further feature update...
  4. Weird green pixelating on special colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird green pixelating on special colors: [ATTACH] So since installing Windows 10 2004 on my Lenovo T480, I've occasionally been having these weird green spots on certain colors, both in videos but also just wallpapers etc. At first I feared the screen was dying on me, but realized it didn't make so much sense....
  5. Weird screensaver issue - Windows 10 Home x64

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird screensaver issue - Windows 10 Home x64: I have my desktop wallpaper set to: solid color > black, yet my screensaver looks like this... [ATTACH] This is a clean install of Win 10 Home (about a week old), and the latest Nvidia driver... 445.87 Windows version: 10.0.18363.836 (Win10 19H2 [1909] November 2019...
  6. Windows explorer and other weird problems.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows explorer and other weird problems.: So within that past day I have been having strange issues. 1. Each time I open a new windows explorer window it starts searching with the green bar loading all the way up to the right side and most of the time not finishing but sometimes it does I think? I disabled the...
  7. Weird screen flickering.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird screen flickering.: I installed a wifi card in a computer and now the screen is flickering. submitted by /u/Chaperacles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ereion/weird_screen_flickering/
  8. RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE: Hi I have a Samsung RC 510 Core i 3 M 380 (2.53 GHz) laptop that is flickering whenever i try to use 3D features or sometimes when i open chrome browser it just stops responding and flickers.It have Intel HD Graphics and uses Nvidia as the 3D video controller, I have updated...
  9. Yet another flickering screen....with one weird twist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yet another flickering screen....with one weird twist: I've, been trying to solve a flickering screen issue for some time now. I have done the troubleshooting recommended by Microsoft, including 1) checking if Task Manager flickers (it does); 2) noting that external monitor doesn't flicker, even when the primary is flickering....
  10. Weird flickering and then white screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird flickering and then white screen: Recently I've been having issues with my iMac that has boot camp running on Windows 10, so rather than using normal Mactonish I use Windows 10 for regular usage. I've been getting weird white flickering and then shortly after a complete white screen that stops everything....