Windows 10: Windows 10 Ultimate license key bought from InstantDigi

Discus and support Windows 10 Ultimate license key bought from InstantDigi in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a license for Windows 10 Enterprise from the online store:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MirelBerechet, May 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Ultimate license key bought from InstantDigi

I purchased a license for Windows 10 Enterprise from the online store:

https://instantdigi.com/product/microsoft-windows-10-enterprise-instant-delivery-original-new

I was given a 25-character license key, as well as a download link from the Microsoft website 90-day evaluation copy.I tried to enter the license key several times change license key, but it returns error 0xc004f050.I also reported the error to the seller, who sent me the same key. What can I do? Is some one of you who experienced the same problem?

Thank you in advance!

:)

MirelBerechet, May 31, 2020
  2. alexp999 Win User

[WTB]   Vista Ultimate x64 key

You cant buy keys, only physical objects, i.e cd and key. its in the forum rules.

alexp999, May 31, 2020
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, May 31, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Ultimate license key bought from InstantDigi

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Ultimate license key bought from InstantDigi

1. Windows 10 Ultimate license key bought from InstantDigi - Similar Threads - Ultimate license key

2. window 10 License key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window 10 License key: Hi, so I've just brought a new windows 10 License key form the MS store, it states the product key will be emailed to me, I can safely say this has not happened.I have looked at the help files and it says I should be able to find the key in order history, again nothing.I have...
  3. window 10 License key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 License key: Hi, so I've just brought a new windows 10 License key form the MS store, it states the product key will be emailed to me, I can safely say this has not happened.I have looked at the help files and it says I should be able to find the key in order history, again nothing.I have...
  4. License Key for Windows 10 bought from mykeystore in 2021

License Key for Windows 10 bought from mykeystore in 2021: to Key, mePlease help. I had a crash on my PC and am trying to install Windows 10 again but it took a lot of time only to give an error message that it could not authenticate the license key? What am I doing wrong? I bought both Windows 10 and Office 2019 a year or so...
  5. Windows 10 license key

Windows 10 license key: Dear Microsoft team,Are Windows 10 professional license key same for 32 bit and 64 bit OS.Regards.Saravanan P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-key/03f4d127-fece-418b-9cd0-0f086190f1c6
  6. I bought windows 10 from Parallels, and no key was recived

I bought windows 10 from Parallels, and no key was recived: Hi, Im not sure howwww this works much but I bought windows 10 from parallels Cheap version of windows for mac users and more because I wasn't about to waste $1000 on a computer program :D please help....
  7. I already bought license windows 10 home from amazon

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I already bought license windows 10 home from amazon: I already bought license windows 10 home from amazon but I can not activate my device. Amazon send me product key when I go to setting change product key it does not work. Someone help me please...
  8. Recently bought a Windows 10 license key but it doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently bought a Windows 10 license key but it doesn't work.: I bought a license key but it apparently only works with a fresh installation of windows 10. My PC however came with the windows inactivated version. Is there any way to make it work? submitted by /u/SEVERALBS [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Pro license (non-product key version, bought from the microsoft store) after...

Windows 10 Pro license (non-product key version, bought from the microsoft store) after...: So this might be a complex issue: 1. Yesterday, I installed Win 10 Pro as a clean install from using the media creation tool and a bootable USB. I bought a Win 10 Pro license from the Microsoft store after, it does not include a product key, and was linked to my account....
  10. From fake windows 7 ultimate to legit Windows 10 home by applying legaly bought Windows 10...

From fake windows 7 ultimate to legit Windows 10 home by applying legaly bought Windows 10...: I bought PC, and it runs on fake Windows 7 ultimate, I wanted to ask You, if I buy Windows 10 Home 32/64-Bit - electronic licence ESD, and after downloading Windows 10 from Microsoft site and instaling it with later applied electronic licence ESD key, will be instalation...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alternatives to https://instantdigi.com/