Windows 10: Windows 10 unable to activate after replace motherboard, processor and ram

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to activate after replace motherboard, processor and ram in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft,My old processor malfunctioned few days back and got replacement consider upgraded due to part availability. But I cant activate the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chewk, May 25, 2021.

1. Chewk Win User

Windows 10 unable to activate after replace motherboard, processor and ram

Hi Microsoft,My old processor malfunctioned few days back and got replacement consider upgraded due to part availability. But I cant activate the Windows 10.My Windows 10 was free upgrade from, Windows 7 many years ago. I have my Windows 7 key.

:)

Chewk, May 25, 2021

2. Replaced the motherboard, unable to activate Windows

I had to replace the motherboard and the processor on my PC. It was
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit with a legitimate box license.

This license is transferable but I cannot activate my machine.

Nurulab Dghani, May 25, 2021
  3. Lost activation status after replacing motherboard and processor in Windows 10

I had upgraded my pc from win7 to windows 10, and sure it was activated oem version....but now I have had a change in hardware configuration... I had to replace my motherboard and processor....but now after login it says that my version of windows is not
    activated,..

plz solve this issue

Asim_Mohammed, May 25, 2021
  4. Smitty3PM Win User

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change

• "You upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade offer, but Windows 10 isn't activated after a reinstall. Your copy of Windows 10 should automatically be activated so long as you didn't make any significant hardware changes to your device (such as replacing
      the hard drive or motherboard)."

I just recently upgraded my motherboard, graphics card, and processor. Now my Windows 10 isnt activated anymore, and when i go through the steps to troubleshoot, it says the windows activation just says.

Unable to activate Windows

We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

anyone have an answer to this please...

Smitty3PM, May 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 unable to activate after replace motherboard, processor and ram - Similar Threads - unable activate replace

2. cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM: i recently upgraded my motherboard, RAM and processor.after logging in and updating my drivers my windows started saying "activate windows"after going to the activation page and logging in.the activation wizard fails and then says contact support.i was on windows 10 before...
  3. cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM: i recently upgraded my motherboard, RAM and processor.after logging in and updating my drivers my windows started saying "activate windows"after going to the activation page and logging in.the activation wizard fails and then says contact support.i was on windows 10 before...
  4. Windows activation after motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation after motherboard replacement: I have a legitimate Windows licence. Some days ago I had to replace a motherboard and a processor. Now my Windows is in the status "Not activated." Please help me activate my Windows...
  5. Replaced the motherboard, unable to activate Windows

Replaced the motherboard, unable to activate Windows: I had to replace the motherboard and the processor on my PC. It was Windows 10 Home 64 bit with a legitimate box license. This license is transferable but I cannot activate my machine....
  6. Windows 10 activation after motherboard replacement.

Windows 10 activation after motherboard replacement.: i recently had a motherboard failure and had to move my hdd to another pc to get back up and running. I am now seeing an error saying to activate my copy of windows. This was a free upgrade from 7 to 10 on the Microsoft website so I don't have an activation code to put in....
  7. Replaced Motherboard and Processor and now my windows is not Active

Replaced Motherboard and Processor and now my windows is not Active: Today i replaced my motherboard and processor. I rebooted my PC and everything seems to work fine except i received a notification that my windows is not active. About a year ago i had bought a windows product key from a retail store and entered the product key and upgraded....
  8. Activate Windows 10 after motherboard Replacement

Activate Windows 10 after motherboard Replacement: My old PC failed so I put my hard drive into another PC. Upon booting I get a message to "Activate Windows". My original installation was done online so I don't have Product Key so how do I resolve this without having to buy a new copy?...
  9. Windows 10 not activating after motherboard replacement.

Windows 10 not activating after motherboard replacement.: Hello. My old motherboard failed on me and after replacing it windows 10 will not activate. I have a digital windows 10 license for this machine. Is there anything I can do? Error code 0x803F7001...
  10. BSOD after replacing motherboard and processor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after replacing motherboard and processor: Three months ago I replaced the motherboard and processor on my computerFor the 2 months, I've been having daily BSOD issues (sometimes twice a day, lately more often), which almost always occur when gaming with multiple programs/windows open, but has also occurred a couple...