Windows 10: windows 10 unable to bootup

Discus and support windows 10 unable to bootup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My toshiba laptop runs into a problem when i installed virtualbox and run the windows server 2016, the screen goes blue and cannot bootup normally,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nicobautista, Feb 27, 2019.

  1. windows 10 unable to bootup


    My toshiba laptop runs into a problem when i installed virtualbox and run the windows server 2016, the screen goes blue and cannot bootup normally, when i power it on, it says "Your pc runs into a problem....etc" , then continued to automatic repair and diagnostics but all of that fail. i go to advance option and chose the "System Restore==> restore point" but there is a warning says "You must always restore the drive that contains windows. Restoring other drive is optional"


    Please help...tnx

    :)
     
    nicobautista, Feb 27, 2019
    #1
  2. Ahhzz Win User

    Windows 10 Tweaks

    Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

    Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

    • Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK


    credit to Lifehacker.
     
    Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2019
    #2
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

    DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .
     
    Monk.e83, Feb 27, 2019
    #3
  4. Delta6326 Win User

    windows 10 unable to bootup

    Delta6326, Feb 27, 2019
    #4
Thema:

windows 10 unable to bootup

Loading...
  1. windows 10 unable to bootup - Similar Threads - unable bootup

  2. Unable to extend volume in Hyper-V

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to extend volume in Hyper-V: [ATTACH]When managing Hyper-V VMs, one crucial task is extending disk space. You can allocate more space to your VM in its settings, but when you try to extend the volume, you may notice that Extend volume is greyed out. In this post, we’ll cover this issue and what you can...
  3. Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running: [ATTACH]If you are working with Active Directory through PowerShell and see an error such as Unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running, the problem is usually not with the PowerShell command itself. Windows is trying to locate a domain...
  4. Unable to connect to localhost MySQL workbench

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to connect to localhost MySQL workbench: [ATTACH]MySQL Workbench may sometimes fail to connect to a MySQL Server running on your Windows PC. You may see errors such as Unable to connect to localhost, Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’, or Error 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine...
  5. Microsoft PC Manager Deep cleanup Unable to proceed

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft PC Manager Deep cleanup Unable to proceed: [ATTACH]If you are using Microsoft PC Manager and the Deep Cleanup option shows an “Unable to proceed” error, here is what you can do to troubleshoot it. There are a few things you must keep in mind to use the Deep Cleanup feature, and here are the common causes of this...
  6. Unable to bootup HP laptop after Windows 11 update

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to bootup HP laptop after Windows 11 update: I recently initiated a Windows 11 update I already moved to Windows 11 in September, and now my laptop won't boot up to the Windows screen. It's stuck on the HP logo with spinning dots. I've done all the tests that I can Hard Drive/SSD short and long tests, and it showed no...
  7. Unable to bootup HP laptop after Windows 11 update

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to bootup HP laptop after Windows 11 update: I recently initiated a Windows 11 update I already moved to Windows 11 in September, and now my laptop won't boot up to the Windows screen. It's stuck on the HP logo with spinning dots. I've done all the tests that I can Hard Drive/SSD short and long tests, and it showed no...
  8. Windows 11 unable to automatically open Calendar on Windows bootup.

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 unable to automatically open Calendar on Windows bootup.: I was running Windows 10 and had the Calendar set up to open when my PC started up. I then upgraded to Windows 11 and the Calendar continued to open on bootup so all was fine. While learning the new windows 11 operating system I, I thoroughly screwed up Windows 11 so I had to...
  9. Windows 11 unable to automatically open Calendar on Windows bootup.

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 unable to automatically open Calendar on Windows bootup.: I was running Windows 10 and had the Calendar set up to open when my PC started up. I then upgraded to Windows 11 and the Calendar continued to open on bootup so all was fine. While learning the new windows 11 operating system I, I thoroughly screwed up Windows 11 so I had to...
  10. Via bootup screen, unable to choose which services startup

    in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Via bootup screen, unable to choose which services startup: It seems Microsoft has eliminated a feature I once used prolifically: Hardware Profiles. Windows-10 does have a "hardware profile", but it is nothing like what was in XP (or in Win-7, as I understand it). I want to know if there is an alternative in Windows-10 that allows me...