Windows 10: Windows 10 unable to detect my Android phone

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to detect my Android phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't see my Samsung android phone detected in file explorer. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KevinB_07, Aug 10, 2019.

1. KevinB_07 Win User

Windows 10 unable to detect my Android phone

I don't see my Samsung android phone detected in file explorer. Please help.

:)

KevinB_07, Aug 10, 2019
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Windows 10 unable to detect my Android phone :(

t_ski, Aug 10, 2019
  3. windows 8 phone vs android?

How Windows Phone Is Turning Its Slim App Selection Into a Strength

Windows Phone has tons of advantages by sharing components (like .NET and Windows Marketplace) with it's Windows brethren. It takes less effort to produce a quality program for both platforms than it does for Android and iOS. Microsoft is pursuing quality over quantity.

Most people only use maybe 10 apps to get functionality not provided by default with the device. If Windows Phone has something functionally the same as those 10 apps on iOS or Android, the argument is moot.

Case in point: pick the features you absolutely can't live without on any phone and compare them. Are they built into the OS? If there is not, is there an app available to add that functionality? Does the solution meet your expectations? Answer those questions for each functionality to find which platform is best for you.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 unable to detect my Android phone - Similar Threads - unable detect Android

2. Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 Computer: Before upgrading to Windows 11, connecting android phones my Windows laptop will be detected. Based on the options I choose on the phone file transfer, PTP, charge only, I can get the utility needed.Now, the android device is not detected on my phone. Using Google's ADB CLI,...
  3. Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 Computer: Before upgrading to Windows 11, connecting android phones my Windows laptop will be detected. Based on the options I choose on the phone file transfer, PTP, charge only, I can get the utility needed.Now, the android device is not detected on my phone. Using Google's ADB CLI,...
  4. Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my android phone via usb.: hello friends, please help me....I am unable to connect my android phone via usb. While installing mtp device driver I am getting error code 31. What should I do to fix it ? Below Is the Snap..... [ATTACH]...
  5. USB ports not detecting Controllers and Android Phone

USB ports not detecting Controllers and Android Phone: Good afternoon and Merry Christmas ! I've just built my very own PC a few days ago and everything seem to be working just fine except for a few parts. I wanted to plug in my switch pro controller to the computer but nothing happened : The PC didn't make the famous sound...
  6. Unable to access Android phone from Windows 10 File Transfer

Unable to access Android phone from Windows 10 File Transfer: When I connect my Xiaomi Poco F1 phone to my computer running Windows 10 Pro N and select "File Transfer" in my phone, I am expecting my phone storage to be accessible from computer, but it is not opening anything. >> In Device manager, my phone is listed as "POCO F1"...
  7. Mirror Android phone on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mirror Android phone on Windows 10: Hello, I'm having problems to cast my Android to my mini PC (Vorke V1 plus). Using a Windows phone the app built into Windows 10 works perfectly. But with my android devices, the app says "device name is about to cast" but nothing ever appears or fails. I've already tried...
  8. unable to cast from android phone to windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to cast from android phone to windows 10: I'm trying to cast from my android phone to my windows 10 pc. I've found a number of articles that say that the windows "anniversary" update installed an app called "connect" which will do this. Now my last update was 1 Oct 2016. When i ran the Anniversary updated it did...
  9. Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to send files via Bluetooth to my Android Phone w/Windows 10: I have always right clicked on a file in a folder, Send To, Bluetooth and then selected my phone and it would send. Now my phone lights up like it wants to receive the file but it never does send. This happened right after I upgraded to Windows 10. Has anyone experienced this...
  10. Windows 10 on Android Phones?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on Android Phones?: http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...th-special-rom Microsoft is developing a Windows 10 ROM that can be flashed onto Android devices to easily convert them to Windows Phones. As part of its announcements surrounding the upcoming launch of Windows 10, Microsoft also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to detect android phone windows 10

2. unable to detect phone in window 10