Windows 10: Windows 10 unable to download/instal

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to download/instal in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 8.1 fully licensed. I got the windows 10 app, i completed the reservation, the download started (my internet speed is 54 kbps) so it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vishesh1999, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Windows 10 unable to download/instal

I have windows 8.1 fully licensed. I got the windows 10 app, i completed the reservation, the download started (my internet speed is 54 kbps) so it took quite a while to finish. now the 3rd part that is upgrade..
    it also says available.

So i click on OK, Lets Continue.. a blue circular thing comes and after sometime it says something went wrong, Please try later...

:)

vishesh1999, Aug 1, 2015

2. unable to install windows 10

I downloaded windows 10 . It was downloaded fully but i was unable to install, Please help

OT:

windows 10

PRATIKMOHATA, Aug 1, 2015
  3. unable to install

I have downloaded the windows 10 update, but unable to install. Can I install through downloaded flies manually?

RajeevPannuri, Aug 1, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Windows 10 unable to download/instal

Yikes. The download would take roughly 16 hours.

Do you have a friend who could download the .iso from:

Windows 10

It'd be perfectly legal, and give you the same upgrade as the "reserved" copy.

bobkn, Aug 1, 2015
  5. the download is complete, it took 17 hours Windows 10 unable to download/instal :p

but now its stuck at preparing for installation!!!

vishesh1999, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 unable to download/instal

1. Windows 10 unable to download/instal - Similar Threads - unable download instal

2. Unable to download or install updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download or install updates: Hello, I've had problems with Windows Update for a few days and can't figure out how to resolve them. I'm getting the following error from Windows Update: "There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the...
  3. Unable to Download and Install Windows 10 Updates

Unable to Download and Install Windows 10 Updates: My Laptop was last able to update on 20 April 2020. It checks for updates and then gives me the following message. "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information,...
  4. Unable to download Windows 10

Unable to download Windows 10: I just paid the $139 to upgrade from windows 7 Professional to windows 10. When I click on the "Download Tool Now" box, nothing happens. That's as far as I get. Earlier in the week I was trying to download for free and was having the same problem. I kept trying and trying...
  5. unable to install or delete downloaded game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install or delete downloaded game: i downloaded my name is pedro on gamepass and it came up saying game is ready to play. now the button has gone to install again, and when i click on that it comes up ready to play and then straight back to install. i have tried restarting computer and it didn't work. and...
  6. unable to download and install latest windows updates

unable to download and install latest windows updates: i am unable to download quality updates and fixes my pc was last updated on 12 7 2019 after that each time i click on search for windows update it shows error code 0x80080005 ... i also talked to virtual agent of microsoft but i was not satisfied after 4 hrs of solutions done...
  7. Unable to download and install Windows Media Player

Unable to download and install Windows Media Player: Windows Media Player shows on my program lists, but I am unable to install it or download another version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-and-install-windows-media/73aa98a7-0653-42fd-963e-c2750b16a0e8
  8. Unable to install or download 19h1 release

Unable to install or download 19h1 release: Hi community, I need some help to fix my issue. I joined the Insider Program a few days ago and tried to install 19h1 update but when I try to install from Windows Update it says "This computer can't update to Windows 10. Even though you are in the Insider Program, this...
  9. unable to download Windows 10

unable to download Windows 10: Hi Everyone, I have Windows 7 and I reserved a copy of windows 10 with the icon in my task bar from Microsoft, at the time it checked my computer very briefly and said my computer could download Windows 10. this morning I received a notice saying I was ready to download...
  10. Unable to install downloads.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to install downloads.: When I try to download ITunes, I get a successful note from ITunes,but then a pop up says error7 error(win5)so it wont work. I am also unable to reload my Kaspersky anti virus,with my CD,I get a message saying app was not installed. Any ideas please. 35884