Windows 10 unable to download/instal

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to download/instal in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 8.1 fully licensed. I got the windows 10 app, i completed the reservation, the download started (my internet speed is 54 kbps) so it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vishesh1999, Aug 1, 2015.

1. vishesh1999 Win User

I have windows 8.1 fully licensed. I got the windows 10 app, i completed the reservation, the download started (my internet speed is 54 kbps) so it took quite a while to finish. now the 3rd part that is upgrade..
    it also says available.

So i click on OK, Lets Continue.. a blue circular thing comes and after sometime it says something went wrong, Please try later...

:)

vishesh1999, Aug 1, 2015
  2. PRATIKMOHATA Win User

unable to install windows 10

I downloaded windows 10 . It was downloaded fully but i was unable to install, Please help

OT:

windows 10

PRATIKMOHATA, Aug 1, 2015
  3. RajeevPannuri Win User
    unable to install

I have downloaded the windows 10 update, but unable to install. Can I install through downloaded flies manually?

RajeevPannuri, Aug 1, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Yikes. The download would take roughly 16 hours.

Do you have a friend who could download the .iso from:

Windows 10

It'd be perfectly legal, and give you the same upgrade as the "reserved" copy.

bobkn, Aug 1, 2015
  5. vishesh1999 Win User
    the download is complete, it took 17 hours Windows 10 unable to download/instal :p

but now its stuck at preparing for installation!!!

vishesh1999, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 unable to download/instal - Similar Threads - unable download instal

2. Win 10 Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Backup: Using "Backup and Restore (Windows 7) on my Windows 10 System on my Lenovo Laptop, I received the error message. Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\defaultuser0\Contacts. Error:(STATUS_WAIT_2 (0x80070002)) Backup encountered a problem while backing...
  3. Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /: When I click the volume icon my screen freezes. Is there a solution for my problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/notebook-hp-zbook-17g2-windows-10-volume-icon/b4687dda-0e95-4028-9388-863bdfefb9f7
  4. Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update

Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update: Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/steelseries-apex-100-usb-gaming-keyboard-not/48276ac3-2e9a-499e-97cd-a130a3f28761
  5. Unable to terminate process, The operation could not be completed

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to terminate process, The operation could not be completed: [ATTACH] At times, you may find that you are not able to kill a particular process using the Windows Task Manager, and when you try to do so, you receive a message – Unable to terminate process, The operation could not [...] This post Unable to terminate process, The...
  6. after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower: after I did a fresh start yesterday from windows defender my pc became slower install went well but when I open Microsoft store it become very slow like there is blue dots circling the store take to much time to open same thing for everything that has to do with my account...
  7. Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app: Microsoft had earlier announced that it is working on a folder protection feature for its OneDrive app for Windows 10 PCs which will help the users to backup important documents, pictures and desktop folders to the OneDrive app. The feature called as “Folder protection...
  8. I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...: Hello, I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find C:\Users\Raghu\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\htguftbr\jcwufsbj.exe' whenever I connect the charger and it keeps popping up afterward....
  9. Windows 10, displaying on an external monitor from laptop

Windows 10, displaying on an external monitor from laptop: I have a TV connected to my laptop via an HDMI cable, wanting to show a PowerPoint presentation. At one point it was working, but now only the laptop's "desktop" shows up on the TV screen, nothing else that I am doing on the computer (PowerPoint or otherwise). Any idea why?...
  10. Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar: When I snap a window by hitting it at the top of the screen it will maximize but if I do it again it will leave a gap and a white bar. Also the window is lower than it should be Help? Thanks :)[ATTACH]...