Windows 10 unable to download/instal

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to download/instal in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I have windows 8.1 fully licensed. I got the windows 10 app, i completed the reservation, the download started (my internet speed is 54 kbps) so it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vishesh1999, Aug 1, 2015.

1. vishesh1999 Win User

I have windows 8.1 fully licensed. I got the windows 10 app, i completed the reservation, the download started (my internet speed is 54 kbps) so it took quite a while to finish. now the 3rd part that is upgrade..
    it also says available.

So i click on OK, Lets Continue.. a blue circular thing comes and after sometime it says something went wrong, Please try later...

:)

vishesh1999, Aug 1, 2015
  2. PRATIKMOHATA Win User

unable to install windows 10

I downloaded windows 10 . It was downloaded fully but i was unable to install, Please help

OT:

windows 10

PRATIKMOHATA, Aug 1, 2015
  3. RajeevPannuri Win User
    unable to install

I have downloaded the windows 10 update, but unable to install. Can I install through downloaded flies manually?

RajeevPannuri, Aug 1, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Yikes. The download would take roughly 16 hours.

Do you have a friend who could download the .iso from:

Windows 10

It'd be perfectly legal, and give you the same upgrade as the "reserved" copy.

bobkn, Aug 1, 2015
  5. vishesh1999 Win User
    the download is complete, it took 17 hours :p

but now its stuck at preparing for installation!!!

vishesh1999, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 unable to download/instal - Similar Threads - unable download instal

Forum Date

Unable to download and install language packs after update to 1803

Unable to download and install language packs after update to 1803: After an apparently successful update to Version 1803, I've found that my default language has changed to Italian, wheras before it was set to British English. I have added US and GB English to my preferred languages, but I cannot download the relevant language packs (the...
Windows 10 Support May 12, 2018

Unable to download any pdf or exe file from any browser

Unable to download any pdf or exe file from any browser: Recently, I've realized whenever I try to access any PDF or download any EXE file using Windows 10, it never downloads. It's constantly stuck in "Waiting for connection", it happens in all browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Edge). However, if I boot up a virtual machine using...
Browsers and Email Aug 5, 2016

unable to download my email

unable to download my email: Windows 10, Outlook 2010, error message "failed to update headers" An IMAP command failed. Protocol: IMAP Server: mail.nc.rr.com Port: 143 I have no idea what this means. I ran troubleshooter = nothing. Restored to yesterday = nothing. this is not a new system,...
Browsers and Email Apr 27, 2017

Plex media server, unable to download or sign in

Plex media server, unable to download or sign in: Hello! My Plex media server used to work fine, until recently. Now I'm unable to sign in or connect to plex.tv at all. Also trying to re-install plex media server via browser (chrome, edge, firefox) only leads to a spinning loading circle. Pictures attached, feel free to ask...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Mar 23, 2018

Unable to download Office 2010

Unable to download Office 2010: Just did a factory reset to clear some problems (windows 10) and I'm trying to download Office 2010 so I can reinstall with my product key. I can get to the "Manage, Download, Backup, and Restore" web page with no issues, but when I click on "Download" Office 2010, a new...
Microsoft Office and 365 Jul 16, 2016

My laptop in Window 10 is Unable to Load Pages While Downloading

My laptop in Window 10 is Unable to Load Pages While Downloading: Hello I just installed Windows 10 on my laptop , and the problem that I encounter now is when I download something, Websites won't load , while my desktop and smartphones works and load websites, this problem has just happen to me when I installed Windows 10, I have tried in...
Windows 10 Network and Sharing Oct 7, 2017

Unable to install downloads.

Unable to install downloads.: When I try to download ITunes, I get a successful note from ITunes,but then a pop up says error7 error(win5)so it wont work. I am also unable to reload my Kaspersky anti virus,with my CD,I get a message saying app was not installed. Any ideas please. 35884
Windows 10 Support Jan 1, 2016
Windows 10 unable to download/instal solved