Windows 10: Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using window 10 home and i am facing problem during connecting Bluetooth headphones, windows is unable to find my headphones. While when i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ketan Kumar1, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.

I am using window 10 home and i am facing problem during connecting Bluetooth headphones, windows is unable to find my headphones. While when i was using windows 8.1, I face no issue like that.My windows 10 home is fully updated and drivers are also up to date.PLEASE help me to get rid of this problem.

:)

Ketan Kumar1, Jun 24, 2022
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 24, 2022
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.

Bluetooth in windows 10

If the op is using the pc listed in the system spec then the gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo does not have built in BlueTooth.

It also seems like the headphones did not come with a dongle so inless they buy one not much else can be done.

animal007uk, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.

1. Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones. - Similar Threads - unable find Bluetooth

2. Unable to add bluetooth headphone to my windows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to add bluetooth headphone to my windows 10 desktop: A couple days ago my bluetooth headphones were no longer able to play audio from my windows 10 desktop. I unpaired the headphones and have not been able to re-pair the headphones since. Additionally, my desktop seems unable to connect to other bluetooth devices.I attempt to...
  3. Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.: I am using window 10 home and i am facing problem during connecting Bluetooth headphones, windows is unable to find my headphones. While when i was using windows 8.1, I face no issue like that.My windows 10 home is fully updated and drivers are also up to date.PLEASE help me...
  4. Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.

Windows 10 unable to find Bluetooth headphones.: I am using window 10 home and i am facing problem during connecting Bluetooth headphones, windows is unable to find my headphones. While when i was using windows 8.1, I face no issue like that.My windows 10 home is fully updated and drivers are also up to date.PLEASE help me...
  5. Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone: So I just messed up with my bluetooth headphone. Now I'm unable to connect to the WH-1000XM4 Headphones but still can connect to the Headsets. Remove the device and reinstall the bluetooth driver wouldn't help. Anyone have any idea about this ?...
  6. Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone: So I just messed up with my bluetooth headphone. Now I'm unable to connect to the WH-1000XM4 Headphones but still can connect to the Headsets. Remove the device and reinstall the bluetooth driver wouldn't help. Anyone have any idea about this ?...
  7. Windows 10 is unable to find my microphone on my headphones.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is unable to find my microphone on my headphones.: I have a pair of Logitech G332 headphones and no matter where I look it is unabated to recognize the fact the I have a mic... my only option for a mic is the built in one that is in my laptop... I honestly have no clue if this is a windows problem or a problem with my...
  8. Can't find headphones via bluetooth

Can't find headphones via bluetooth: Hi! I have a 5.0 bloetooth laptop and a 4.2 bluetooth headphones and I can't find them. Tho... i can find the headphones with my 5.0 bluetooth phone. I already tried to solve it by updating drivers....
  9. Unable to find Bluetooth drivers

Unable to find Bluetooth drivers: There are no Bluetooth drivers listed in the device manager. I am just trying to update drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-bluetooth-drivers/c3f3b361-ada2-47e5-8d6b-68b45af16273
  10. Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones

Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones: I got a new bluetooth adapter today. It's a CSR bluetooth 4.0 dongle. I tried plug&play, I installed the driver, reinstalled it with compatibility mode, changed the driver from csr bluecore device to generic bluetooth adapter and also to generic bluetooth radio, i installed...