Windows 10: Windows 10 Unable To Install Network Controller

Discus and support Windows 10 Unable To Install Network Controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I've done everything. Checked network status, network troubleshoot, installed drivers, have driver disk, downloaded from manufacturer, tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by raeSUBLIMIS, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Unable To Install Network Controller

Hi

I've done everything. Checked network status, network troubleshoot, installed drivers, have driver disk, downloaded from manufacturer, tried the driver CD, tried legacy drivers. Just about everything and STILL Windows is unable to find my driver for the Network Controller.

I know it works. I previously used Linux Mint and the wi-fi worked after installed drivers. Nothing works, it's just dead.

I have no more methods to try and resolve this. My wi-fi card is Broadcom so pretty standard. 300Mbps.

</Event>

I'm running brand new i9, ASUS system.

Windows 10 Unable To Install Network Controller e87ca815-9a3c-447b-866b-658a49172e86?upload=true.png

Please assist.

:)

raeSUBLIMIS, Nov 14, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 14, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 Unable To Install Network Controller

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Unable To Install Network Controller

1. Windows 10 Unable To Install Network Controller - Similar Threads - Unable Install Network

2. Cant install drivers for network controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install drivers for network controller: So I have this weird issue in which my network controller ethernet has no drivers, so I tried installing drivers from realtek but it didnt work. Does anyone perhaps want to help me?...
  3. Cant install drivers for network controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install drivers for network controller: So I have this weird issue in which my network controller ethernet has no drivers, so I tried installing drivers from realtek but it didnt work. Does anyone perhaps want to help me?...
  4. Cant install drivers for network controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to install network drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install network drivers: My laptop has no network driver. When troubleshooting the Wi-Fi-/network adapters, I am told that a network adapter could not be found, which can be see in Device Manager, under Network Adapters. Currently, I am using a USB Wi-Fi adapter for internet access, but I would like...
  6. Unable to install network drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install network drivers: My laptop has no network driver. When troubleshooting the Wi-Fi-/network adapters, I am told that a network adapter could not be found, which can be see in Device Manager, under Network Adapters. Currently, I am using a USB Wi-Fi adapter for internet access, but I would like...
  7. Windows 10 install - unable to pass Network page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install - unable to pass Network page: Hey, I have a problem with installing windows 10 on a Lenovo IdeaPad C340. The laptop is going to a friend so I tried to use the Reset feature but this kept failing saying that no changes were made. Microsoft recommended downloading and using the media creation tool...
  8. Unable to Install Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Install Network Adapter: Hey guys. So today my computer froze and then blue screened. Then I restart but I am unable to log onto the internet. It says that no network adapter is installed. I check and it says it is not installed. I have a dell xps 9360. I go to the dell website to download the...
  9. Unable to install Network Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to install Network Printer: I have a strange problem with a couple of laptops in a network of some 30 machines. We have recently had a couple of Lexmark networked colour laser printers installed and all machines have successfully had the new printers installed - with the exception of two laptops....
  10. Windows 10 Network Controller

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Network Controller: okay so i updated windows 10 about an hour ago , once restarted i started having network problems , first under the network tab in device manager , the network driver had code 10 , after uninstalling and reinstalling it , my network controller had code 28 and it couldn't...