Windows 10: Windows 10 unable to open office 2019 applications

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to open office 2019 applications in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In Windows 10 when trying to open MSACCESS.EXE or EXCEL.EXE with file explorer I get a message that the file cannot be found. If I rename the file to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohannBadenhorst, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 unable to open office 2019 applications

In Windows 10 when trying to open MSACCESS.EXE or EXCEL.EXE with file explorer I get a message that the file cannot be found. If I rename the file to MSACCESS2.EXE the application opens but this causes other problems within the application. Please help.

:)

JohannBadenhorst, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Windows 10 unable to open office 2019 applications XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 unable to open office 2019 applications

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 unable to open office 2019 applications

1. Windows 10 unable to open office 2019 applications - Similar Threads - unable open office

2. Office 2019 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2019 Windows 10: I purchased a one time download for Office 2019 for Windows 10 I would like to know if I download Windows 11 will Office 2019 transfer over to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2019-windows-10/bafa0fc1-37c8-4f10-9bf5-e6d5b24dfdd2
  3. Office 2019 outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2019 outlook will not open: Had to reinstall Office 2019 file were corrupted after reinstalling Office 2019 Outlook is looking for files that were corrupted and removed. How do I start a new Data base for 2019 Outlook...
  4. Office 2019 outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2019 outlook will not open: Had to reinstall Office 2019 file were corrupted after reinstalling Office 2019 Outlook is looking for files that were corrupted and removed. How do I start a new Data base for 2019 Outlook...
  5. Office 2019 outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Unable to install office 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install office 2019: Dear Team,When I am trying to install office 2019 it is getting an error"Setup is unable to proceed due to the following errors: This product requires Internet Information Services IIS 7.0 or higher., with ASP .NET v4.0 in the list of IIS Web Server Extensions. Correct the...
  7. Exiting Office 2019 applications

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Exiting Office 2019 applications: I've never liked pressing Top Right-Hand Corner "x" to exit an application, much preferring Menu > File > Exit. The second approach seems to me to ensure a managed closedown, while the first seems more of an emergency stop with much potential for loose ends. Office 2010...
  8. Office 365 Applications unable to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 365 Applications unable to open: "This service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it." This is the error message I get when trying to open any office 365 applications. I'm not really sure when this actually happened, because I have not...
  9. Office 365 Applications unable to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 365 Applications unable to open: "This service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it." This is the error message I get when trying to open any office 365 applications. I'm not really sure when this actually happened, because I have not...
  10. Unable to download Office Pro 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download Office Pro 2019: I've purchased office pro 2019 but I cannot download it without upgrading to Windows 10. Am I able to exchange my purchase for something that my current version of Windows supports?...