Windows 10: windows 10 unable to open some apps.

Discus and support windows 10 unable to open some apps. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; They open and then get a message the name of the program trying to run then has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop working correctly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MumboJumbo_1961, Feb 19, 2021.

1. windows 10 unable to open some apps.

They open and then get a message the name of the program trying to run then has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop working correctly Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is avalable. with a button to close program. I would snip a picture and that program has the same problem just like event viewer. and ideas?

:)

MumboJumbo_1961, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 unable to open some apps.

1. windows 10 unable to open some apps. - Similar Threads - unable open apps

2. Some Windows 10 Apps Not Opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some Windows 10 Apps Not Opening: I recently reset Windows 10 due to accidental drive permission changes, and now when I click on certain non-essential Windows apps they act as though they are installing but never install. I tried to reset and repair some of the apps, but they disappeared from the apps list...
  3. Some Windows 10 Apps Not Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 10 Apps Not Opening: I recently reset Windows 10 due to accidental drive permission changes, and now when I click on certain non-essential Windows apps they act as though they are installing but never install. I tried to reset and repair some of the apps, but they disappeared from the apps list...
  4. Some Windows 10 Apps Not Opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some apps not opening on Windows 10

Some apps not opening on Windows 10: Hi I just got my new gaming PC a few weeks ago and tried to run my newly installed Xbox app for Windows 10. Installation went smoothly and quickly, then it wouldn't start up. Same way with the Microsoft Store. I even reset these two apps and still the same problem occurred....
  6. Unable to open some websites

Unable to open some websites: Can't open some websites I am using google chrome but for some odd reason, I was unable to open some websites. I did a google search for Real Estate Lawyer Toronto to find who are the lawyers offering real estate closing services. Is it because of a virus or some other...
  7. unable to open apps on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to open apps on windows 10: I tried using the start button and clicking the apps on my desktop and it still would not work. Any help? This has happened many times but after while it just fixes itself. submitted by /u/yuyanghor [link] [comments]...
  8. Unable to access some open windows/apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access some open windows/apps: When I have multiple windows/apps open and I touch or click the icon on the taskbar, the window appears. BUT as soon as I move the cursor from the taskbar the window closes. Even if I Alt-Tab to the window and see it, it still does not stay open. So right now I have Outlook...
  9. unable to open some files

unable to open some files: Hi There: The other day I was trying to open a zip file and I received this massage " the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable". I deleted the zip file, then I had the same problem with, Micro Soft Word, Psiphone, Telegram desktop, Google chroom, etc. I hadn't...
  10. some apps will not open

some apps will not open: Action Center..Microsoft Edge will not open..Also when I try to sync I get this message 15402