Windows 10: Windows 10: Unable to operate correctly.

Discus and support Windows 10: Unable to operate correctly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It seems that my machine has hit a severe stumbling block When I start W, it reads, "Preparing Automatic Repair;" and absolutely nothing seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nikki_82, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Nikki_82 Win User

Windows 10: Unable to operate correctly.

It seems that my machine has hit a severe stumbling block

When I start W, it reads, "Preparing Automatic Repair;" and absolutely nothing seems to work beyond that.

It goes on to diagnosing my PC with the automatic repair tool; advanced options; troubleshoot to reset; advanced options; system restore. Now I have been through ALL my available options there, and nothing worked for me.

Let's see if the img backup option will work?

:)

Nikki_82, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 29, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10: Unable to operate correctly. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Unable to operate correctly. - Similar Threads - Unable operate correctly

2. My keyboard is not operating correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My keyboard is not operating correctly: My keyboard has suddenly created two problems: 1. Only the left Shift key works 2. I can't backspace letters using the left or right arrow keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-is-not-operating-correctly/350dd7be-8700-42a0-999e-38a8cd03be20
  3. unable to login with correct password windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to login with correct password windows 10: Hi, Recently I bought lenovo IdeaPad 330S model. regularly updating the Microsoft software. After one of update, my login password not working, page stuck in aeroplane mode. Safe mode login tried several times, not useful. If I go to uninstall or restore or command prompt...
  4. Cooling fan not operating correctly / Slow PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cooling fan not operating correctly / Slow PC: So yesterday I had a windows update, and after the usual restart after the installation my laptop threw me that error message when booting. The system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly: Error (90B) Now, my laptop tends to go sooo slow sometimes,...
  5. Unable to operate sound control in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to operate sound control in windows 10: I am using windows 10 professional. I am unable to open sound control ( volume up and down ) button on the lower right corner of the screen. However, my speaker doing well, I am unable to control the volume in the youtube box, windows media player, vlc and so on. I am unable...
  6. Cooling fan not operating correctly

Cooling fan not operating correctly: Hello, I have used this laptop for over 3 years and I have never gotten this problem but I have had to factory reset this laptop, I have optimized this laptop for my purposes. A few days ago I started to have this problem that my fan isn't operating correctly I have blown...
  7. Explorer.EXE is "not in correct state to perform the requested operation" Problem - Windows 10

Explorer.EXE is "not in correct state to perform the requested operation" Problem - Windows 10: The last three times that I've powered up, the message below has appeared. What is causing it, please? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorerexe-is-not-in-correct-state-to-perform-the/fd889be2-0cc6-4c9d-8e03-a1cf9882f109
  8. Windows is unable to shutdown in restart operation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows is unable to shutdown in restart operation: When I opt for restart after a Windows update, Dell BIOS update or manual restarts, PC restart procedure get stuck while shutting down. I only see screen on which 'Restarting' is written. Needs help....
  9. cooling fan not operating correctly

cooling fan not operating correctly: Is there a BIOS setting that would affect problem where the system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooling-fan-not-operating-correctly/fba3c474-295a-4888-b98f-eb4da4486da8
  10. Unable to open Bluetooth Operations Window

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to open Bluetooth Operations Window: When i first paired my android smartphone the operations window opened up properly. but when i close it i am unable to open it again. i went to devices and printers and right clicked my phone but there is no option to open the window please help 59933