Windows 10: windows 10 unable to play video files MP4 - error code 0xc00d5212

Discus and support windows 10 unable to play video files MP4 - error code 0xc00d5212 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, It's all in the title... I then installed a CODEC pack (K-Lite Codec) : images are all mixed up !! Thanks or any help !!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eskapet, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Eskapet Win User

windows 10 unable to play video files MP4 - error code 0xc00d5212

Hello,

It's all in the title...

I then installed a CODEC pack (K-Lite Codec) : images are all mixed up !!

Thanks or any help !!

:)

Eskapet, Sep 7, 2018
  2. ahlun82 Win User

Mp4 video unable to play

Hi, everyone.
    I got a video mp4 unable to play or cannot render this file when i am play with windows media player.
    I have tried to repair the video with Stella Phoenix video repair. But its same.

windows 10 unable to play video files MP4 - error code 0xc00d5212 [​IMG]

This video still have the file size, but it just unable to play.

Thanks and regards
    Clarence Lim

ahlun82, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Window Media Player Unable to Play .mp4

I don't know if this topic have been discussed before .I just upgrade to Windows 10 and I try to play mp4 video file in Windows Media Player and it shows error that it need codec.I already download bunch of codec and it is still unable to play.Any suggestion
    is welcome.

Code101knight, Sep 7, 2018
  4. windows 10 unable to play video files MP4 - error code 0xc00d5212

Videos won't play in Windows 10 that play fine in Windows 7

Hi Tom,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

• Is the issue confined with only .avi files or with all for videos format files?
    • How are you try to play the video? Please specify the program or app name.
    • Have you used Windows Media Player to play the video?
    Please be informed, The 0xc00d5212 error is the Hexadecimal format of the error caused. This is common error code format used by windows and other windows compatible software and driver vendors. This code is used by the vendor to identify the error caused.
    This 0xc00d5212 error code has a numeric error number and a technical description.

I suggest you to update the display drivers and check if you are able to playback the video.

a) Press Windows and X key together and select
    Control Panel.

b) Locate the Display adapter device and expand the driver icon. Right click on the driver icon.

c) Select Update driver software.

c) Select browse my computer for a driver software.

d) Select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

e) Select the driver option according your device model and installed.

f) If this does not work, follow the steps from ‘a’ to ‘c’ and select “Search automatically for the updated driver”.

I also suggest you to go to Windows Updates and check if there are any pending updates. If you do see any pending updates, please update it restart your computer and check if the issue persist.

If the issue still persists, you can refer to the manufacturer website of the computer to download and install the latest the display driver.

Please keep us updated with the status of the videos, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 unable to play video files MP4 - error code 0xc00d5212

1. windows 10 unable to play video files MP4 - error code 0xc00d5212 - Similar Threads - unable play video

2. Error when trying to play a video - error is 0xc00d5212

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to play a video - error is 0xc00d5212: Can any give me suggestions on how to play a ASF file? Im hesitant to download anything as I do not want my computer to be hacked. I am unsure of how to find what version of windows I have....
  3. Error when trying to play a video - error is 0xc00d5212

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to play a video - error is 0xc00d5212: Can any give me suggestions on how to play a ASF file? Im hesitant to download anything as I do not want my computer to be hacked. I am unsure of how to find what version of windows I have....
  4. Error when trying to play a video - error is 0xc00d5212

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to play 10-bit MP4 video files

Unable to play 10-bit MP4 video files: I recorded video with a Canon R6 in 10-bit C-Log for the first time. Prior to this, I always recorded in 8-bit without a problem. Windows 10 does not recognize the files and I am unable to properly import them to my editing app DaVinci Resolve 16. Explorer does not display...
  6. Unable to play audio due to "0xc00d5212" error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play audio due to "0xc00d5212" error.: Hi I am Tejash. I don't remember if I have changed any settings or installed something dangerous that would harm my PC, but today while is was online in lecture I ws unable to hear anything I was using Chrome Browser which was working well. I thought my headphones have gave...
  7. Unable to Play MP4 Files

Unable to Play MP4 Files: So I have had a very odd situation develop. I am unable to play mp4 files or any video content using the native Movies & TV UWP app. When I attempt to play, I get an error Can't play Choose something else to play. This item is in a format we don't support. 0xc00d36b4...
  8. 0xc00d5212 error code.

in Windows 10 Customization
    0xc00d5212 error code.: Hi! recently, I created a video that is an mov file. when i try to play it, it gives me this error code: Missing codec 0xc00d5212 This item was encoded in a format that's not supported. Here is my system info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134...
  9. Mp4 video unable to play

Mp4 video unable to play: Hi, everyone. I got a video mp4 unable to play or cannot render this file when i am play with windows media player. I have tried to repair the video with Stella Phoenix video repair. But its same. [img] [img] [img] This video still have the file size, but it just...
  10. Unable to play MP4 file....?

Unable to play MP4 file....?: Hi For some reason I'm unable to play a downloaded MP4 video file with Win Media Player or VLC saying cannot render or wrong codec which I've not come across before. Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc00d5212

2. 0xc00d5212 codec download

3. 0xc00d5212 MP4

4. missing codec 0xc00d5212,
  5. unable to play videos in windows 10,
  6. missing codec 0xc00d5212 mp4 windows 10,
  7. missing codec 0xc00d5212 mov file,
  8. unable to play mp4 videos getting stuck,
  9. 0xc00d5212 codec microsoft,
  10. missing codec 0xc00d5212 mp4,