Windows 10: Windows 10 unable to recognize act fiber 5ghz connection

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to recognize act fiber 5ghz connection in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a TP-Link archer c50 ac 1200 2.4 + 5 ghz modem. It has been configured to work on both 2.4 and 5 ghz. My tablet and another laptop is able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RyugaGod, Oct 30, 2020.

1. RyugaGod Win User

Windows 10 unable to recognize act fiber 5ghz connection

I have a TP-Link archer c50 ac 1200 2.4 + 5 ghz modem. It has been configured to work on both 2.4 and 5 ghz. My tablet and another laptop is able to connect but this device does not show the option. act_fiber is 2.4ghz connection and act_fiber 5 should have appeared for the 5 ghz connection. The 802.11n has already been set to enabled in the device manager still it doesn't work.
    Why is this, and is there any way that I could connect to 5ghz on this device?

Windows 10 unable to recognize act fiber 5ghz connection cd872295-65e9-406b-a098-c0c8fede77ed?upload=true.png

:)

RyugaGod, Oct 30, 2020
  2. shaznaz Win User

windows 10 doesn't recognize 5ghz wifi

windows 10 doesn't recognize 5ghz wifi

shaznaz, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Unable to detect/Connect to 5Ghz network. -Post upgrade.

I'm unable to connect to my 5ghz network. This occurred after i Upgraded from windows 7 to 10.

The 5ghz network is still detected and and be access by phones, but no longer by my Computer.

I've searched online to find that only useless information about windows 8 with this kind of issue is available.

TheGoldenSpy, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 unable to recognize act fiber 5ghz connection

Lumia 950XL 5GHz wifi issue

Thanks for your replay Mr. Jack but I have tried everything resetting my phone, router also but I have never seen my phone show the 5Ghz networks....!!! Anything else u can suggest?? It works well with the 2.5Ghz network...!! I have other phones at home which
    connects to the 5Ghz network and works fine..!! It's only my 950xl which doesn't show the 5Ghz network...!!

jebinbosco, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 unable to recognize act fiber 5ghz connection

1. Windows 10 unable to recognize act fiber 5ghz connection - Similar Threads - unable recognize act

2. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network: Hi,Really need your help here,Windows doesn't recognize the 5Ghz network in my homeFirst of all the layout:- My network is via Linksys Velop.- The Computer is a Lenovo Laptop equipped with Windows 10 Pro - 21H2 that's connected via an Edimax 1200ac usb dongle.The problem:-...
  3. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network: Hi,Really need your help here,Windows doesn't recognize the 5Ghz network in my homeFirst of all the layout:- My network is via Linksys Velop.- The Computer is a Lenovo Laptop equipped with Windows 10 Pro - 21H2 that's connected via an Edimax 1200ac usb dongle.The problem:-...
  4. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band: Hi,I am using a TP-Link network adapter which supports 5Ghz band for my PC. Previously I didnt have issues with connecting to the 5Ghz band. But now, I am only able to connect to 2.5Ghz band but when I try to connect to 5Ghz band, I am getting "Unable to Connect to this...
  6. Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band: Hi,I am using a TP-Link network adapter which supports 5Ghz band for my PC. Previously I didnt have issues with connecting to the 5Ghz band. But now, I am only able to connect to 2.5Ghz band but when I try to connect to 5Ghz band, I am getting "Unable to Connect to this...
  7. Unable to connect to 5ghz wifi

Unable to connect to 5ghz wifi: I have a Dell Vostro 3580 laptop with Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac wireless adapter. I was able to connect to my phone's 5ghz wifi hotspot for many months, but today, when I tried to connect, it said Cant connect to this network, and after that it doesn't even show my wifi in...
  8. Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi

Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi: Hi, I have genuine windows 8 and have upgraded to win10 64 bit. After the system upgrade my network adapter doesn't recognize wifi 5GHz, it can see only 2.4 GHz. Before upgrade both bands were accessible. It is the same device. The network adapter is 802.11n , connected...
  9. Windows 10 unable to detect 5GHz

Windows 10 unable to detect 5GHz: Hi, After windows update, my wifi driver unable to detect 5Ghz. Using Qualcomm Artheros QCA 9377, ASUS A407U. Also, there is no other option for me choose in order to switch the band. Please advise. Thank you. I tried to change[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi

Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi: Hi, I have upgrade from win7 to win10 . After upgrade my network adapter don't recognize wifi 5HGz, it can see only 2.4 Ghz. My wife's computer with win vista detect 5ghz when I connecte my wifi key. Please advice. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...