Windows 10: Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment.

Discus and support Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Cannot send email with attachments in Windiws 10. Using Icloud. rcvd error message from Windows advising could not send but no reason giving.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lin Marie, May 8, 2019.

1. Lin Marie Win User

Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment.

Cannot send email with attachments in Windiws 10. Using Icloud. rcvd error message from Windows advising could not send but no reason giving.

:)

Lin Marie, May 8, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 8, 2019
  3. email attachments

Hi Rebecca,

For us to assist you further with your concern. We’ll need the following details:

• What email application are you using?
    • Is this issue isolated on a specific file attached or all files?
    • Can you successfully send an email with no attachment?

In the meantime, if you’re experiencing this issue using the Mail App in Windows 10, we recommend that you remove your email account and add it again. To do that, follow the steps provided in this article.

We will wait for your response.

Efraim Gar, May 8, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment. - Similar Threads - Unable send email

2. Unable to attach documents to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to attach documents to email: I have Windows 10, but do not have Office, therefore I am unable to use Word. I bought a word processor, called Atlantis a number of years ago, which works fine for me. However, to-day I wanted to attach a file from Atlantis and it came up in Gobbledegook. Is Microsoft...
  3. unable to send emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to send emails: cannot send emails. i get a message saying domain doesnt exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-emails/fa0fd741-b60d-47dd-90ee-0f8b4c7690dc
  4. can't send emails with attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't send emails with attachments: I'm trying to send an email with an attachment and I keep getting the message: "Message could not be sent. check your network and try again" Last night I had the same problem. Earlier today it was working fine. Messages I send without attachments work fine. My system is...
  5. Sending emails. Unable to send emails. Please advise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending emails. Unable to send emails. Please advise: Suddenly I am unable to send emails on my laptop or mobile phone. Messages sent are returned stating unable to send this message. Message was sent to your drafts folder. Still unable to send from drafts folder. Please advise...
  6. Unable to send email

Unable to send email: When I try to send an email to a particular email address, I receive this error message from Windows - 'We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...
  7. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  8. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  9. Single Email Attachment Sends The Entire Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Single Email Attachment Sends The Entire Folder: I am a musician and for decades I've been sending songs in AOL emails as an mp3 attachment - without problems. Now something has gone wrong. I can still attach and send the song as normal. But when I check my 'sent' copy, the attachment has changed name from the song title...
  10. Unable to send email

Unable to send email: I am not able to send email from one particular computer. The computer in question is brand new, fresh out of the box. It had McAffee installed, but I removed this. My problem is that I am not able to send messages from neither Windows Mail or Outlook 2019. Both stumble at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to send attachment on email

2. unable to send attachment emails

3. unable to send attachment using windows mail application

4. unablto send email with attachment,
  5. windows update emails attachment problem