Windows 10: Windows 10 - Unable to setup indiviual wallpapers per monitor.

Discus and support Windows 10 - Unable to setup indiviual wallpapers per monitor. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Morning, I'm facing the following problem. I have 2 monitors a TV connected to my computer. Im unable to assign a wallpaper for each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nicarg_, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Unable to setup indiviual wallpapers per monitor.

Windows 10 - Unable to setup indiviual wallpapers per monitor. pZnTI4f-EOsc-zwPO-VBpGZdiEF579gIygrKJkXGMp4.jpg

Morning,

I'm facing the following problem. I have 2 monitors a TV connected to my computer. Im unable to assign a wallpaper for each monitor (used to be a couple of months ago). The options "Set up for monitor 1.. 2.. 3" are missing and i have only the option "Setup as desktop background".

Also, when restarting the computer. The wallpapers will change. Always the wallpaper from the TV (#2) will be setup as the wallpaper for #1 and #3.

I can revert all this issue if i go to Display settings and try to disconnect on the screens and instead of keep changes i revert back. Wallpaper will show correctly and the option of "Set up for monitor 1.. 2.. 3" will re-appear.

Window 10 Pro. 1909 OS Version 18363.592

https://preview.redd.it/kaq70cgds4d...bp&s=8c737a256f1f8a4a651a61b265615697b904b1f9

submitted by /u/nicarg_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nicarg_, Jan 26, 2020
  2. lZKoce Win User

Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - Unable to setup indiviual wallpapers per monitor.

How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

I followed those steps. When right-clicking on the image to select a monitor, I get:

• Set for all monitors
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4

Windows 10 - Unable to setup indiviual wallpapers per monitor. 01d6e76f-69b5-4b69-af3d-0c264511199c?upload=true.jpg

jwildman16, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Unable to setup indiviual wallpapers per monitor.

1. Windows 10 - Unable to setup indiviual wallpapers per monitor. - Similar Threads - Unable setup indiviual

2. I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: I want 2 different images as my background for my dual monitors, but whenever I right-click the image in personalization and click set to desktop 1 the button does nothing. I've tried closing every tab but settings and it didn't do anything, I've reset multiple times but...
  3. I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: I want 2 different images as my background for my dual monitors, but whenever I right-click the image in personalization and click set to desktop 1 the button does nothing. I've tried closing every tab but settings and it didn't do anything, I've reset multiple times but...
  4. I can't set wallpapers per monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set wallpapers per monitor.: Hello, I've been trying to set wallpaper per monitor however selecting set for monitor one sets for both and set for monitor two sets for none. I am on windows 11. Just wanting to know whether anyone else has been getting this bug or how I can report it....
  5. I can't set wallpapers per monitor.

I can't set wallpapers per monitor.: Hello, I've been trying to set wallpaper per monitor however selecting set for monitor one sets for both and set for monitor two sets for none. I am on windows 11. Just wanting to know whether anyone else has been getting this bug or how I can report it....
  6. Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: Hello there,I have a dual monitor setup with one set on portraitflipped orientation. Whenever I go to Personalize -> Background -> Right Click a picture and "Set for Desktop 1", it sets the same wallpaper for both monitors. When I select "Set for Desktop 2, nothing happens....
  7. Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: Hello there,I have a dual monitor setup with one set on portraitflipped orientation. Whenever I go to Personalize -> Background -> Right Click a picture and "Set for Desktop 1", it sets the same wallpaper for both monitors. When I select "Set for Desktop 2, nothing happens....
  8. Creators Update - Cannot set different wallpaper per monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creators Update - Cannot set different wallpaper per monitor: Hi all I just updated to the Creators Edition and my link to the classic wallpaper chooser (that I got from this site) is now opening up the default personalisation screen. Meaning that I no longer have the ability to set a different background per monitor. I was...
  9. Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers

Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers: Hi, When I try set a different wallpaper on each monitor I only have the option to set on monitor 2 Doesn't matter how I get there, (win 10 settings or control desk.cpl,,@background) the only option is monitor 2 [img] [img] Windows 10 PRO Build 10586.164 Nvidia...
  10. Can't Set Different Wallpapers Per Monitor

Can't Set Different Wallpapers Per Monitor: Hello TenForums, I've got a b*tchin' multi monitor setup, and I had it set up to pull different wallpapers from my 3 gigs of dank papes. Each screen had a different wallpaper, and one would change every 30 minutes. Besides the fact that, if you number the monitors 1,2,3 left...