Windows 10: Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot start my laptop dell inspiron 15 3000 no matter what I do. It boots to safe mode and is unable to undergo any processes whatsoever without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alextes771, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do

I cannot start my laptop dell inspiron 15 3000 no matter what I do. It boots to safe mode and is unable to undergo any processes whatsoever without freezing on the loading screen. I tried support assist, frozen. Automatic repair, frozen. Normal start up, frozen. System restore, frozen. I don’t know what to do anymore. I am at the point where I just want the laptop to work again even if it means I lose data. I don’t have any backups.

:)

Alextes771, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do

Unable to personalize tiles in Start menu Windows 10

Hi Slobodan,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which is the build installed in your computer?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Are you facing this issue in Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

Go to Start and then
    Settings.

Click on Update and Recovery.

Check for updates under
    Windows Updates.

Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer the steps to know the latest build in your computer.

• Click on Start button and select Settings.
    • Click on System and select About.
    You may also refer the link suggested by Ramesh Srinivasan on February 20, 2016
    and follow the steps suggested.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ons-cant/c72153bf-18f3-4e41-a253-872a39d183e2

Do let us know if you are still unable to personalize start menu. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do

1. Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do - Similar Threads - unable start matter

2. Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do: I cannot start my laptop dell inspiron 15 3000 no matter what I do. It boots to safe mode and is unable to undergo any processes whatsoever without freezing on the loading screen. I tried support assist, frozen. Automatic repair, frozen. Normal start up, frozen. System...
  3. Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do: I cannot start my laptop dell inspiron 15 3000 no matter what I do. It boots to safe mode and is unable to undergo any processes whatsoever without freezing on the loading screen. I tried support assist, frozen. Automatic repair, frozen. Normal start up, frozen. System...
  4. Teredo is unable to quailify no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo is unable to quailify no matter what I do?: So recently I have been trying to play forza horizon 4 on my PC because peformance and everything seems better on here. I am on W10. I have looked it up and skimmed the main thing I found was Teredo issues. In my Xbox Networking settings It says Teredo is unable to quailify....
  5. BSOD no matter what i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD no matter what i do: BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4...
  6. Tile Colors on Start Won't Change No Matter What I do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tile Colors on Start Won't Change No Matter What I do: I am on Windows 10, obviously, and I have been wanting to change the tile colors on start for quite some time but I cannot possibly get them to change. I have tried everything, I have downloaded multiple apps to change tile colors, I messed around with the personalization...
  7. My W10 pc won't start no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My W10 pc won't start no matter what I do: My pc wont start no matter what I do. It keeps showing "Your pc did not start correctly" and "start up repair couldnt repair your pc". I've tried different ways such as cmd and system restore but I dont have any restore points, same to system image recovery. I also reset my...
  8. Windows 10 Settings not opening, no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings not opening, no matter what I do.: Yeah, it's not working with all the methods that were recommended, such as making a new admin user, resetting it through powershell and so on. I can't even open App Settings to fix it either. I don't know if it was me turning on 2-step authentication, but i'm starting to...
  9. My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do: Tonight it happened that my PC had some kind of problem (screen freeze) for no reason. I tried to turn it off and open it again, what I didn't know is that it led me to a big problem now that I try to fix it for 3-4 hours. Now, every time I try to open my PC, it starts...
  10. Windows 10 1511 will not install no matter what I do!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 1511 will not install no matter what I do!: The title says most of it, so I'll go through what I have tried and what happened when I tried it. (on version 10240 btw) Run Windows update manually. I've run it dozens of times now, the 1511 update is there but always fails. Make sure defer upgrades is uncheck. I don't...