Windows 10: Windows 10 unable to update, continuing update error for .NET Framework

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to update, continuing update error for .NET Framework in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past week and some, I have been trying to update my computer a Windows 10OS on a Lenovo, but invariably I would encounter error messages such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lusiones, May 27, 2022.

1. Lusiones Win User

Windows 10 unable to update, continuing update error for .NET Framework

For the past week and some, I have been trying to update my computer a Windows 10OS on a Lenovo, but invariably I would encounter error messages such as 0x800f0900 or 0x80075b4. The update that seems to be getting this error continuously is the Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64 KB5013624. The issue with this update has started to fail on 5/12/2022 and has failed to update since then. I've looked into applying some of the workarounds others have suggested such as running a systems file check and running the troubleshooter for updates. I

:)

Lusiones, May 27, 2022

2. .NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 27, 2022
  3. OldNavyGuy, May 27, 2022
  4. Windows 10 unable to update, continuing update error for .NET Framework

Unable to turn .NET framework with error: 800F081F on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about re-adding .Net Framework on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that when you try to turn on the .Net framework, you will receive a pop-up saying:
    Searching for required files and Windows needs files from Windows Update to finish installing some features, click on
    Download files from Windows Update

You might have facing problems in downloading those updates this might be the issues Windows Update Components. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

Now try to turn on the .Net framework and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 unable to update, continuing update error for .NET Framework

1. Windows 10 unable to update, continuing update error for .NET Framework - Similar Threads - unable update continuing

2. Windows 10 unable to update, continuing update error for .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unable to update, continuing update error for .NET Framework: For the past week and some, I have been trying to update my computer a Windows 10OS on a Lenovo, but invariably I would encounter error messages such as 0x800f0900 or 0x80075b4. The update that seems to be getting this error continuously is the Cumulative Update for .NET...
  3. Windows 10 unable to update, continuing update error for .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 unable to update, continuing update error for .NET Framework: For the past week and some, I have been trying to update my computer a Windows 10OS on a Lenovo, but invariably I would encounter error messages such as 0x800f0900 or 0x80075b4. The update that seems to be getting this error continuously is the Cumulative Update for .NET...
  4. Windows Update Error 66A or 13EC for .NET Framework

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update Error 66A or 13EC for .NET Framework: If you see Windows Update Error 66A or 13EC when you try to update .NET Framework then this post will help you. Some users have reported experiencing error codes 66A and 13EC while installing .NET Framework. The computer slows down, crashes, or shows a prompt with 66A or 13EC...
  5. Unable to Run Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Update

Unable to Run Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Update: I noticed just recently that automatic updates had been failing on my computer for at least a year. Triggering the online update from the Settings option has failed multiple times; I have even tried with all firewalls switched off. The error message is: Microsoft .NET...
  6. .NET Framework 3.5 update error

.NET Framework 3.5 update error: I have this failure over and over again when trying to install the .NET framework 3.5. I looked up for this error but there isnt a correct code I appriciate any help from anyone. Thank you guys so much[ATTACH]...
  7. .NET Framework Update Problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Update Problems.: Hello! I'm really new here but I'm hoping I can get some help here. I have an HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC and I've had it since 2014. Within the past 3 months, I've started to get these notifications on my computer that say "This application requires one of the versions of...
  8. .NET Framework Update

.NET Framework Update: So when I updated my laptop (Windows 10) as it rebooted it said "To use this application please update your .NET framework version. Do you want to update it?" And it gave me to options, "Yes" or "No". So I chose yes. It redirected me to this website......
  9. Net Framework error 1903 may update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Net Framework error 1903 may update: Hi, I have Windows 10 1903 OS build 18362.16, every time when launched OS opening skypebridge.exe window and it says net framework initializing error, it advices to install net framework 4.0 and above. So, i have already have this version but disabled, i tried to enable...
  10. Cumulative .NET Framework updates for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative .NET Framework updates for Windows 10: Microsoft plans to change how .NET Framework updates are delivered and deployed on devices running Windows 10 in the near future. Starting with Windows 10 version 1809, the October 2018 Update, .NET Framework updates will be provided in a cumulative format similarly to how...