Windows 10: windows 10 unable to upgrade due to AVG antivirus app

Discus and support windows 10 unable to upgrade due to AVG antivirus app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, I have tried severally to upgrade to windows 10 v.1903. however, a dialogue box opens prompting me to uninstall AVG antivirus first before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Acey Maks, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Acey Maks Win User

windows 10 unable to upgrade due to AVG antivirus app

hello, I have tried severally to upgrade to windows 10 v.1903. however, a dialogue box opens prompting me to uninstall AVG antivirus first before proceeding. I. do not have the app installed in my hardware, how do I resolve this issue? please help.

:)

Acey Maks, Aug 14, 2019

2. Unable to remove AVG Antivirus

I have a problem with AVG antivirus; in fact I think avg is a terrible virus itself. It is in my computer and I can’t get it out. Can some help get rid of that

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: I have a problem with AVG antivirus; in fact I think avg is a terrible virus itself. It is in my computer and I can’t get it out. Can some help get rid of that junk?

frankneris, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Does AVG antivirus support Windows 10?

Does AVG antivirus support Windows 10?

Gerald A Beckwith, Aug 14, 2019
  4. BrianL001 Win User

Windows 10 AVG Problems

Using Windows 10

AVG all in red stating "There are no active components" All components are showing as UNKNOWN.

Cannot upgrade AVG.

All was working fine yesterday.

Unable to upgrade any virus definitions or log onto business system which keeps stating "Connection interrupted"

however, I am able to log onto the internet.

Any suggestions

Regards

Brian

BrianL001, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 unable to upgrade due to AVG antivirus app - Similar Threads - unable upgrade due

2. Uninstall AVG Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus: If I uninstall AVG antivirus while in older Windows version like Windows 7, 8 etc, is firewall still on and unsupported microsoft defender enabled back automatically?...
  3. Removing antivirus such as AVG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing antivirus such as AVG: How do you remove AVG antivirusand stop their annoying pop-up ads? There was a tempting free trial offer to try AVG antivirus; only one of dozens on the market available to download. I was unsatisfied generally and now need to uninstall and remove it completely, mainly...
  4. Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.: I just got a notifications that says "Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off. " When I go into Virus & threat protection its says that my virus and threat protection is managed by my organization. Which is not possible cause its my pc at home which...
  5. updating windows 10 because of avg antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updating windows 10 because of avg antivirus: i am having problems updating my windows 10 because AVG Antivirus isn't cmpatible with windows 10 - how do i locate the antivirus because as far as I know, i don't have avg on my computer and its not showing upo on my apps or my programs...
  6. AVG antivirus

AVG antivirus: How do i delete AVG free antivirus and use Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avg-antivirus/56a2cde5-8281-44d6-8b52-59b691cb882d"
  7. help remove avg antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help remove avg antivirus: I am trying to update latest windows update but am told to remove avg antivirus . cant find this anywhere in programs or files. any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-remove-avg-antivirus/14555811-bdb7-480e-b3c3-7a3026d5d305
  8. Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version: Can someone please help? I downloaded the free version of AVG Antivirus Free version a while ago and have since uninstalled it but I keep getting the message regarding Windows Update saying that I need to uninstall that programme as it is preventing the update from being...
  9. Unable to remove AVG Antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove AVG Antivirus: I have a problem with AVG antivirus; in fact I think avg is a terrible virus itself. It is in my computer and I can’t get it out. Can some help get rid of that * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: I have a problem with AVG antivirus; in fact I...
  10. Inappropriate behavior of AVG Antivirus

Inappropriate behavior of AVG Antivirus: Hello Forum, I would like to share with you about AVG antivirus which is installed on my pc. When I turn on my pc, first thing is to update the virus definitions in avg, make some scan, then start doing whatever. Last week while reading something in the internet, suddenly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to update due to avg antivirus prompt windows 10

2. avg windows 10update