Windows 10: Windows 10 unable to use calculator after update

Discus and support Windows 10 unable to use calculator after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When attempt to use the calculator it will open but then it shuts off. I never experience this problem until last week when it updated the windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoyceMatthews1, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 unable to use calculator after update

When attempt to use the calculator it will open but then it shuts off. I never experience this problem until last week when it updated the windows 10. I did it's thing by shutting down several time during the up date.

:)

JoyceMatthews1, Feb 1, 2019

2. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Issue with final version of Windows 10 - Calculator App not installed correctly

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable find/install Calculator app on your computer after updating to Windows 10. We will help you to resolve this issue.

• Please let us know if you referring to inbuilt Calculator app or if you have installed any other Calculator app?

Step 1: As you have already performed SFC scan, I suggest you to
    run DISM or System Update Readiness tool and check.

The DISM or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 unable to use calculator after update

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 unable to use calculator after update

1. Windows 10 unable to use calculator after update - Similar Threads - unable calculator update

2. Using the Windows Calculator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using the Windows Calculator App: I'm mathematically challenged. Can I use the Windows Calculator app or any app or method to solve this formula: a*x/a where a is a known 8-digit integer x is an unknown 3-digit integerThanks for your helpSweetTasha...
  3. Using the Windows Calculator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using the Windows Calculator App: I'm mathematically challenged. Can I use the Windows Calculator app or any app or method to solve this formula: a*x/a where a is a known 8-digit integer x is an unknown 3-digit integerThanks for your helpSweetTasha...
  4. Unable to reinstall Windows Calculator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to reinstall Windows Calculator: Greetings,Two days ago I noticed that the Windows Calculator icon had gone darker, and it wouldn't launch. This morning I right-clicked on it and uninstalled it it no longer appeared in Apps and Features list. I am trying to reinstall it from the Microsoft Store, but I get a...
  5. Unable to reinstall Windows Calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Windows Calculator: Greetings,Two days ago I noticed that the Windows Calculator icon had gone darker, and it wouldn't launch. This morning I right-clicked on it and uninstalled it it no longer appeared in Apps and Features list. I am trying to reinstall it from the Microsoft Store, but I get a...
  6. Unable to reinstall Windows Calculator

7. How to use the Graphing Calculator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the Graphing Calculator in Windows 10: In this article, we will be demonstrating how to use the graphing feature in the Windows calculator to try and make mathematics more fun. Microsoft has always thrived to kick up a notch the Windows features it offers. Be it in form of updates to debug various errors or...
  8. calculator after update

calculator after update: I just updated windows (Feb-2019). The calculator size has changed. Now it takes more than half of the screen. This is completely useless. Now I cannot ujse calculator while viewing numbers in some other application in background. And has now only half screen and full screen...
  9. Unable to use tablet after the Windows updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to use tablet after the Windows updates.: I have a tablet that I love dearly, but whenever Windows 10 decides to pop an update on there, it stops working. Completely. I have spent hours trying to fix it, followed every troubleshooting guide under the stars, even prayed (I'm not religious) but nothing except rolling...
  10. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...