Windows 10: Windows 10 UNBEARABLY slow

Discus and support Windows 10 UNBEARABLY slow in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everything is slow. Maximizing a window. Opening explorer, going to a website on any browser. It's suddenly extremely slow. I've tried restarting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xtremeplayzyt, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 UNBEARABLY slow

Everything is slow. Maximizing a window. Opening explorer, going to a website on any browser. It's suddenly extremely slow. I've tried restarting and hard resetting several times. Every suggestion every tech blog has. Nothing will fix the horrid sluggishness of Windows 10. Programs just halt when updating. Doing literally ANYTHING is too much for Windows 10. I have a pretty beefy computer that has had no issues before and just now I'm getting every problem ever. This may finally make me switch to Manjaro. Do I try reinstalling Windows, or is it too far in the dumpster fire?

submitted by /u/xtremeplayzyt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xtremeplayzyt, Feb 16, 2020
  2. DMC2009 Win User

Unbearably slow since installing Windows 10. Help???????

Since installing the Windows 10 upgrade my HP computer is unbearable slow in most ever function from the Welcome screen to accessing my email and clicking on icons. Can this be remedies? I am considering uninstalling Windows 10 but wish for assistance
    in rectifying my situation. Anything I can do to increase speed?

DMC2009, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Windows 10 UNBEARABLY slow

Sound quality has deteriorated unbearably

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my audio output seems to be running in slow motion. Speech on video clips is slowed down as are system sounds, listening to music is unbearable.

Anyone had a similar experience or know of a fix?

EddieButler, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 UNBEARABLY slow

1. Windows 10 UNBEARABLY slow - Similar Threads - UNBEARABLY slow

2. Unbearable FPS Stuttering Resident Evil 2 Remake From Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unbearable FPS Stuttering Resident Evil 2 Remake From Xbox Game Pass: So, here's the thing: 2 days ago, Resident Evil 2 Remake became available in Xbox Game Pass on PC, I downloaded it to play it, and there was a lot of FPS Stuttering like 300 FPS dropping to 20 FPS in a one or half a second and then back to 300 FPS and it was doing it every...
  3. Unbearable FPS Stuttering Resident Evil 2 Remake From Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unbearable FPS Stuttering Resident Evil 2 Remake From Xbox Game Pass: So, here's the thing: 2 days ago, Resident Evil 2 Remake became available in Xbox Game Pass on PC, I downloaded it to play it, and there was a lot of FPS Stuttering like 300 FPS dropping to 20 FPS in a one or half a second and then back to 300 FPS and it was doing it every...
  4. Unbearable default user0!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unbearable default user0!: After a system reset, a defaultuser0 user appeared on my computer, every time the boot will appear in the login interface by default, after a period of time will disappear and turn into my correct account, other users' methods are not valid for me, how do I get rid of this...
  5. Offline maps download unbearably slow!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Offline maps download unbearably slow!!!: Microsoft using dial-up for this function?Try it yourself before you ask me any questions. Region USA/Missouri. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline-maps-download-unbearably-slow/6ee1a581-c19b-4f2b-9232-9fe63cc60548
  6. My laptop slowed down unbearably recently I tried to reset it is showing there was problem...

My laptop slowed down unbearably recently I tried to reset it is showing there was problem...: My laptop slowed down unbearablyit is taking hours to start recently I tried to reset it is showing there was problem resetting your pc no changes were made...
  7. Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!!: Ever since I updated my computer to the KB4559309 update, my computer has been super slow! Downloading anything takes forever and sometimes keeps coming up with error so I can't download, Edge is extremely slow! Everything is extremely slow! How can I take this update out!...
  8. Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow: Last night I updated my windows 10 pro using KB:4559309. Since then my computer performance has absolutely tanked. my startup time is probably triple, loading any window has a few second delay. I attempted to uninstall the update however windows tells me that it is required...
  9. Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow

Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow: Have tried to follow all of the advise given here, but to no avail: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance Is the only option hereafter to make a clean install / repair? Have tried this before, and this made the PC work as new...
  10. Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update: My computer is unbearably slow after the Anniversary Update. Tried everything I can think of, which is basically CCleaner and SFC /SCANNOW. Nothing has seemed to work. What should I do? My version of Windows 10 x64 is a free upgrade from Windows 7, if that means anything...