Windows 10: windows 10 unclear fuzzy text

Discus and support windows 10 unclear fuzzy text in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can anyone help me with this problem I am fed up with this tried many times adjust cleartype text and also make everything bigger option but no help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Jun 27, 2019.

1. windows 10 unclear fuzzy text

can anyone help me with this problem I am fed up with this tried many times adjust cleartype text and also make everything bigger option but no help also I reinstalled gpu driver no help

:)

tushar_gamer, Jun 27, 2019

2. Blurry/Fuzzy/Pixelated/Unclear Texts and Fonts on Windows 10

I recently updated to windows 10 from windows 8.1 on two of my PCs. One is a desktop and other is a laptop. Both have native 1080p displays.

Now I have Blurry/Fuzzy/Pixelated/Unclear Texts and Fonts, for example, check the image below to see how device manager look.
    windows 10 unclear fuzzy text 007d8e95-0dff-46da-b187-45c1ee7d69b2.png
    It is not video adapter
    related as two PC have different GPUs, one from Nvidia (980 ti) and other from ATI (6850M). Both should be able to render windows 10 fonts with ease, without problem.

I tried using the suggested options like cleartype, scaling etc. but that didnt help.

Are there any other people with this problem? and is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Tripod1404, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Blurry/Fuzzy/Pixelated/Unclear Texts and Fonts on Windows 10

I recently updated to windows 10 from windows 8.1 on two of my PCs. One is a desktop and other is a laptop. Both have native 1080p displays.

Now I have Blurry/Fuzzy/Pixelated/Unclear Texts and Fonts, for example, check the image below to see how device manager look.
    windows 10 unclear fuzzy text 3fa21c28-2fbb-485f-a682-47593aaf30ee.png
    It is not video adapter
    related as two PC have different GPUs, one from Nvidia (980 ti) and other from ATI (6850M). Both should be able to render windows 10 fonts with ease, without problem.

I tried using the suggested options like cleartype, scaling etc. but that didnt help.

Are there any other people with this problem? and is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Tripod1404, Jun 27, 2019
  4. windows 10 unclear fuzzy text

Fuzzy Text - EDID Fix....Need Help

Computer: Zotac MAG HD-ND01, Nvidia ION Video.
    Monitor: Westinghouse 32" 1080P TV.
    Op System: Windows 7 64bit.

Problem: Fuzzy text when using HDMI @1920x1080P. Text sharp using VGA.

I know that the solution is to edit the registry to override the monitors HDID extensions to disable audio over HDMI.

I downloaded some tools like Phoenix EDID Designer, and Monitor Asset Manager but don't have a clue how to proceed.

I found this link mentioned in other threads to be dead:http://downloads.solarisutilitydvd.c...ide Tool.exe

Is there a step by step guide on this?

Thanks

blackcat54, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 unclear fuzzy text

1. windows 10 unclear fuzzy text - Similar Threads - unclear fuzzy text

2. My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts: My windows is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts especially with web related browsers and applications. I have tried every possible solution like adjusting clear text functions etc. still i am facing this issue....
  3. My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts: My windows is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts especially with web related browsers and applications. I have tried every possible solution like adjusting clear text functions etc. still i am facing this issue....
  4. Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...: I'm almost certain that a program called MSI Dragon Center (by my laptop's manufacturer) did this. I turned something on called Display Overdrive. I've looked online and had many solutions involving my NVIDIA graphics settings but have had no luck. If I try to change the font...
  5. Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The-8-Bit-Wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihyqz7/anyway_to_fix_super_fuzzy_text/
  6. Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy: When I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge text is very blurry and fuzzy. But when I switch to Google Chrome the text looks beautiful. Why it happen on Microsoft Edge....
  7. Some Windows texts appear a bit fuzzy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some Windows texts appear a bit fuzzy: Some things I was downloading, the windows and the text on the windows appear a bit fuzzy or blurry ? I checked my settings and it says Windows will try fix apps so they’re not blurry. My laptop is this one, https://support.hp.com/nz-en/document/c06406342 It has the amd...
  8. Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen.: Hi - I've done many hours of reading online to solve this problem to no avail. I'm setting up a new computer Dell XPS 8930 that is attached to a Samsung PX2370 monitor connected by HDMI. The problem I'm having is that text goes in and out of focus as I scroll. A given line...
  9. Text is fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is fuzzy: I have a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. All the text in all apps is fuzzy. I have used the default display settings in Windows 10. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-fuzzy/27622f3e-5c73-43f0-b340-369988f938ed
  10. Fuzzy Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy Text: I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad. I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've...