Windows 10: Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown everyday, no information in event log

Discus and support Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown everyday, no information in event log in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Getting unexpected shutdown almost everyday and cannot debug how to fix, here are the attachments:Got all my hardware re-checked from local hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GyFxRoLsq3, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown everyday, no information in event log

Getting unexpected shutdown almost everyday and cannot debug how to fix, here are the attachments:Got all my hardware re-checked from local hardware vendorPlease help further diagnose and check for solutions:My Windows Specifications:

:)

GyFxRoLsq3, Jul 29, 2022

2. unexpected shutdown

Original Title: shutdown

I have shutdown /s in scheduler set at night today I got a unexpected shutdown how can I find a log on my pc I have tried looking for shutdown event viewer
    in group policy cannot find it I am using windows 10 tried sfc /scannow system files ok

brianduggan, Jul 29, 2022
  3. banger Win User
    Unexpected shutdown in evnt log

Had another at 00:30 tonight. Nothing in the event log at that time I was reading this forum and mouse froze and machine became unresponsive. When the machine booted a few mins later it said unexpected shutdown in the log. This is getting annoying now.

banger, Jul 29, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown everyday, no information in event log

PC is Suffering Unexpected Shutdowns

I ran a couple of the OCCT tests for about half an hour with no issues(I know thats not to long..), cpu temps were around 70 like i mentioned in the original post.

I also ran the SFC check and i encountered a error:

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
    of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
    example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
    supported in offline servicing scenarios.

Ive uploaded the log file HERE...scrolling down to the bottom it mentions its unable to repair something like "Amd64\CNBJ2530.DPB". Could this be related?

Ive reset the CMOS using the handy CLR_CMOS button on my motherboard.

I might be able to get my hands on some old DDR3 memory to try. If not ill take one of mine out and test them individually.

Ive made quite a few changes so ill leave the PC on for a few days and report back if i still get a unexpected shutdown. The longest ive gone without a unexpected shut down is 7 days so if it still hasn't shutdown next week then ill report back with a possible success. Otherwise ill post as soon as i get a unexpected shutdown,

-Thanks everyone

Deridder45, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown everyday, no information in event log

1. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown everyday, no information in event log - Similar Threads - Unexpected shutdown everyday

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown everyday, no information in event log

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown everyday, no information in event log: Getting unexpected shutdown almost everyday and cannot debug how to fix, here are the attachments:Got all my hardware re-checked from local hardware vendorPlease help further diagnose and check for solutions:My Windows Specifications:...
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown everyday, no information in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown everyday, no information in event log: Getting unexpected shutdown almost everyday and cannot debug how to fix, here are the attachments:Got all my hardware re-checked from local hardware vendorPlease help further diagnose and check for solutions:My Windows Specifications:...
  4. Event ID 6008 logged after unexpected shutdown and reboot. I can see the logs in event...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 6008 logged after unexpected shutdown and reboot. I can see the logs in event...: I have a new computer build with z490 board and i3-10100 cpu. It started shutting down while playing a video game, but now notice it also shuts down randomly while doing other work on computer as well. I can see that the event ID 6008 is logged at each one of these times,...
  5. Unexpected shutdown, event 6008

Unexpected shutdown, event 6008: Hey guys. Twice I have been playing League of Legends and had my computer unexpectedly shut down. I've looked through event viewer and have no idea what the issue is. I've attached my system/application events as well as my system info, if anyone could help me out I'd be...
  6. Windows 10 unexpected shutdown with Event ID 1001,41, and 6008

Windows 10 unexpected shutdown with Event ID 1001,41, and 6008: I physically moved my computer to a new location where other electronics have had no prior issues. I was gentle and it was simply to a new room. Anytime I stream or start a game, I will within 90 minutes get a blue screen. Looking at event viewer yields the following: 1001:...
  7. is this odd event log for Windows 10 shutdown ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is this odd event log for Windows 10 shutdown ?: [ATTACH] So I shutdown my machine at about 8:35pm and I get the following event log recorded at the time, is this normal ? https://preview.redd.it/siobvbdoaof41.png?width=1205&format=png&auto=webp&s=cb808f080a5ec20846deedd0e21c849334519801 I cant find anything in this...
  8. Unexpected shutdown in evnt log

Unexpected shutdown in evnt log: Not much to go on but this morning around 10am I tried to get my main machine out of the lock screen but no response. I ended up doing a hard reset and it booted normally. Checking the event log at 10am it says the computer unexpectedly shutdown at 03.24 but scrolling back...
  9. Unexpected Shutdown Event ID 109

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected Shutdown Event ID 109: Several times over the last few weeks, I noticed that my computer (Dell Optiplex 9020) had rebooted while left on overnight. Then today, without warning, the light blue (not BSOD) WIn 10 Restarting screen appeared while I was doing something noninvasive, like checking email....
  10. Unexpected shutdowns with no warning - event logs attached

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected shutdowns with no warning - event logs attached: This has been happening since last 24 hours, My toshiba laptops shuts down automatically without showing any warning, the first it happened about 20 minutes after I turned it on , after the shutdown I again hit the power button and it started normally but after 2 minutes it...