Windows 10: Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

Discus and support Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an HP all-in-one. Bought in 2016 with Win 8. It was connected to the internet and activated. Then it was updated to Win 10. and all available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Allan-at-Home, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

I have an HP all-in-one. Bought in 2016 with Win 8. It was connected to the internet and activated. Then it was updated to Win 10. and all available updates at that time were loaded. After that it was relocated to a remote location where there is no internet vailable.After working without issue it has started to display the Needs Activating watermark.How do I re-activate it without internet and especially as Win 10 is no longer supported.Note: It is located remotely and I only visit once a month ish so any advice will be held over until my next visit before I can try out the advice.

:)

Allan-at-Home, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

1. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark - Similar Threads - unexpectedly showing Activation

2. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark: I have an HP all-in-one. Bought in 2016 with Win 8. It was connected to the internet and activated. Then it was updated to Win 10. and all available updates at that time were loaded. After that it was relocated to a remote location where there is no internet vailable.After...
  3. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark: I have an HP all-in-one. Bought in 2016 with Win 8. It was connected to the internet and activated. Then it was updated to Win 10. and all available updates at that time were loaded. After that it was relocated to a remote location where there is no internet vailable.After...
  4. Activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate windows watermark: Is there any way to remove the Activate Windows watermark? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-watermark/b25ff0e8-dd7b-40c3-a13c-a173b1ef5eac
  5. Activate Windows Watermark

Activate Windows Watermark: I am posting this as a last resort. I've done everything from editing the registry to running this fancy .bat file, calling MS tech and I keep getting these extremely annoying watermark. This started happening when I had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro. I have also have other...
  6. 'Activate Windows' Watermark on Windows 10

'Activate Windows' Watermark on Windows 10: I keep getting the 'Activate Windows' watermark on my laptop, despite having Windows 10 installed. It came preinstalled with my device. When going into Settings > Update & Security > Activation, I get the error code: 0xC00F074. I've also noted that both the Product ID and...
  7. Activate Windows watermark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate Windows watermark: I keep getting the Activate Windows watermark. I have done the suggested things such as editing the regedit, creating the removal.bat file, but the watermark keeps returning. My windows is legit, and I have had it for 3 years now. Can someone please help me?...
  8. Windows 10 is activated but the watermark is there.

Windows 10 is activated but the watermark is there.: Hi, After the update of Windows 10 today, there is the ugly watermark shown on the desktop. My windows is Home version and activated. Any suggestions? [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Activation Watermark

Windows 10 Activation Watermark: My HP Pavilion Laptop (purchased at Costco) is one year old and I am getting an "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right hand corner of my screen. Do I need to upgrade?...
  10. Activate Windows watermark

Activate Windows watermark: My Windows 10 is showing in settings as properly activated but I have a screen watermark "Activate Windows/Go to settings". The pc was purchased with Windows 7 and upgraded to 10, I recently had the HDD cloned to a SDD and the message has appeared since that was done....