Windows 10: Windows 10 uninstall

Discus and support Windows 10 uninstall in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I uninstalled Windows10 on my laptop, now it cannot start up again, it was showing launch repair and says it cannot do it automatically. Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Peggy, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Peggy Win User

Windows 10 uninstall

I uninstalled Windows10 on my laptop, now it cannot start up again, it was showing launch repair and says it cannot do it automatically. Can someone please help me with this? Won't accept user name or password on recovery .

:)

Peggy, Aug 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Aug 4, 2015
  4. Windows 10 uninstall

Make and model Peggy?

Torquemada, Aug 4, 2015
  5. Peggy Win User
    I want it to go back to Windows 7

Peggy, Aug 4, 2015
  6. By "recovery" do you mean the one reached by tapping the F8 key at start up ?

Torquemada, Aug 4, 2015
  7. Peggy Win User
    No there is a window that came up that said to type in user name and password for advance start up repair

Peggy, Aug 4, 2015
  8. Boozad Win User

Windows 10 uninstall

How did you uninstall Windows 10?

Boozad, Aug 4, 2015
  9. OK , other people may offer a solution . I would try resetting the pc back to the state it was in when you first bought it. Hopefully the recue partition is still intact. Turn off the laptop. Start the laptop and straight away tap the F8 key repeatedly , this should get you into the Dell recovery and you should be able to reset it back to the Dell default W7 system.

Torquemada, Aug 4, 2015
  10. Peggy Win User
    when trying to restart there is a brief blue screen, then it says failed to start, lainch start up repair (recommended) then after doing that it says it cannot fix automatically, then another box shows up for user name and password, but it does not accept. Sorry that this is probably very confusing and frustrating for you, *Sad I am at a complete loss, I did not do a back up , which apparently I should have *Sad

Peggy, Aug 4, 2015
  11. You sometimes have to really quick tapping the F8 it can be a bit hit and miss. Do you know your username/password if any?

Torquemada, Aug 4, 2015
  12. Peggy Win User
    at that point is when the box comes up asking for username and password but wont accept it says one or the other is wrong, havent a clue why
    thanks for the info tried that but no luck, even tried back to last good configuration and that did nothing. Called around and looks like it will cost $130.00 to fixWindows 10 uninstall :p Microsoft thank you very much!!!! My recommendation is to leave whatever you have and not down load 10 sooo not worth it

Peggy, Aug 4, 2015
  13. Windows 10 uninstall

Others may have ideas, keep checking back.

Torquemada, Aug 4, 2015
  14. Peggy Win User
    did the tapping, no go, I thought I did but apparently not, I don't know them as an administrator if those would be different

Peggy, Aug 4, 2015
  15. Peggy Win User
    I will, thank you for your help I do appreciate it *Smile

Peggy, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 uninstall

1. Windows 10 uninstall - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  3. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  4. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  6. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  7. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...: I uninstalled my wifi driver mistakenly and after that I reset it but now I am not able to login in my laptop without wifi so what I have to do to use my laptop?...
  9. I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...

I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...: I uninstalled my wifi driver mistakenly and after that I reset it but now I am not able to login in my laptop without wifi so what I have to do to use my laptop?...
  10. How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?: Hi,Just need your help please.We have a few users who has downloaded the Youtube App from Chrome. It can be downloaded by going to Youtube.com using chrome and clicking on this icon located on the top right corner.It can be installed without admin permissions and we want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall kb4498524