Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 UNLOCKING TAKING TIME After restart

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 UNLOCKING TAKING TIME After restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am using windows 10 after updating to windows version 2004os build 19041.630.Windows unlocking taking 1 to 5 mins more than 5 mins some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by P Naveen kumar, Dec 2, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 UNLOCKING TAKING TIME After restart

Hi Team,

I am using windows 10 after updating to windows version 2004os build 19041.630.Windows unlocking taking 1 to 5 mins more than 5 mins some time. kindly analyse the issue.

Please let me know any other details required. Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

:)

P Naveen kumar, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 2, 2020
  4. WINDOWS 10 UNLOCKING TAKING TIME After restart

Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system

WINDOWS 10 DOMAIN JOINED MACHINE TAKING LONG TIME DURING UNLOCK

Its happening with Windows 10 Dell Lapotp, If machine is connected to corporate network then it takes about 30 seconds to unlock the machine login.

OS- Windows 10 64 bit Enterprise Edition -1903 build

can anyone knows about this issue

vinaypratap890, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 UNLOCKING TAKING TIME After restart

1. WINDOWS 10 UNLOCKING TAKING TIME After restart - Similar Threads - UNLOCKING TAKING restart

2. restart taking time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    restart taking time: I am facing a problem since last 4 to 5 months that my pc does't restart when i restart it. It takes a lot of time to restart and then i have to switch it off and turn it on again. I have tried troubleshooters but it did not worked. pls look inot it....
  3. Window 11 takes long time to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 takes long time to restart: Hello,For some reasons, my window 11 takes a very long time to restart, and it wasn't before. I think there is something make it like that. It takes about 1 minute to shutdown/restart no matter I restart in the middle of use or just turn on the computer and restart...
  4. Windows 10 taking FOREVER to unlock.

Windows 10 taking FOREVER to unlock.: Hello Microsoft Team,Normally, when I click the "Restart" button in the Start Menu, it takes FOREVER to unlock. It takes 40 minutes at best. The same thing happens when I hard-reset my computer. My solution was to use the "Shut Down" option, and it worked for a while....
  5. Login to Windows 10 sometimes takes a long time. especially after restarting on Windows 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login to Windows 10 sometimes takes a long time. especially after restarting on Windows 10...: Hi. my Windows 10 sometimes it takes a little longer than usual. and while restarting it takes 3:55 minutes before logging into the Windows 10 Desktop. My Windows 10 is always the latest state and install Microsoft edge Chromium manually....
  6. win 10 takes a looong time to restart!

win 10 takes a looong time to restart!: hey. i recently had some issues with ntfs.sys and fixed it by updating the bios etc. now it takes way too long to restart windows,and when it does,it skips the splash screen to go into the bios completely!i have to do gymnastics just to get in the bios,and i dont like it!it...
  7. Windows 10 Bitlocker takes a long time after boot to unlock drives

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Bitlocker takes a long time after boot to unlock drives: HI I have an issue that's impacting multiple apps. I have 5 drives, all encrypted with Bitlocker and all set auto-unlock on logon. My system drive is a NVME system drive only, all other files are on the secondary drives made up of a mixture of SSD, NVMe and one HDD....
  8. Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system

Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system: WINDOWS 10 DOMAIN JOINED MACHINE TAKING LONG TIME DURING UNLOCK Its happening with Windows 10 Dell Lapotp, If machine is connected to corporate network then it takes about 30 seconds to unlock the machine login. OS- Windows 10 64 bit Enterprise Edition -1903 build can...
  9. Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taking long time during unlocking system: WINDOWS 10 DOMAIN JOINED MACHINE TAKING LONG TIME DURING UNLOCK Its happening with Windows 10 Dell Lapotp, If machine is connected to corporate network then it takes about 30 seconds to unlock the machine login. OS- Windows 10 64 bit Enterprise Edition -1903 build can...
  10. restarting after update is taking extremely long time

restarting after update is taking extremely long time: last time after update 1511 i tried restarting my laptop was 1 hour please help me 43413