Windows 10: Windows 10 unresponsive

Discus and support Windows 10 unresponsive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC windows 10 freezes. I can only run in safe mode. My version is 19041.1 and occasionally I can click on something and 30 minutes I'll get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoAnnVW, Feb 14, 2021.

1. JoAnnVW Win User

Windows 10 unresponsive

My PC windows 10 freezes. I can only run in safe mode. My version is 19041.1 and occasionally I can click on something and 30 minutes I'll get the window up but then it freezes again. I suspect I need a new update but the last time the computer tried to update it aborted - so I'm not sure the 19041.1 is the version number of the update that aborted or the one before.

I tried to go into safe mode with networking and update to include the Feb 9th 2021 fixes but in that mode it doesn't see my Wifi.

I'm lost. What can I do?

Note: I'm posting this from my MAC

:)

JoAnnVW, Feb 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Windows 10 unresponsive

windows 10 unresponsive

Hi,

This issue could occur due to
    missing/corrupted system files
    that happened while upgrading/updating Windows 10 and
    outdated drivers that causes your computer to be unresponsive/slow. We suggest that
    you perform these following methods of troubleshooting:

Method 1: Update the drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, please click
    here.

Method 2: perform a clean boot.

To know how to perform a clean boot, click this
    link.

If the issue persists, proceed to
    method 3 and method 4.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 4:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 unresponsive

1. Windows 10 unresponsive - Similar Threads - unresponsive

2. computer becomes completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  3. computer becomes completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  4. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  5. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  6. Help with semi unresponsive taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with semi unresponsive taskbar: Hi, the last month my taskbar has been acting really weird on my desktop.If i start it, my taskbar works for as long as im continuously is using the computer, but if i let it fall asleep or leave it for atleast 1 hour. the taskbar "works" but i cant press down on the "power...
  7. Help with semi unresponsive taskbar

Help with semi unresponsive taskbar: Hi, the last month my taskbar has been acting really weird on my desktop.If i start it, my taskbar works for as long as im continuously is using the computer, but if i let it fall asleep or leave it for atleast 1 hour. the taskbar "works" but i cant press down on the "power...
  8. How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?: How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-the-drivers-as-the-touchpad-with/501b8d69-68be-4ad1-a1c9-24a2389de76c
  9. How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?

How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?: How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-the-drivers-as-the-touchpad-with/501b8d69-68be-4ad1-a1c9-24a2389de76c
  10. How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware