Windows 10: Windows 10 unstable and freezing

Discus and support Windows 10 unstable and freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I downloaded 30GB of videos to my laptop from an SD card. This left 23GB free on my 225GB C drive. This appears to have caused the computer to become... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Danbluetoo, May 25, 2022.

1. Windows 10 unstable and freezing

I downloaded 30GB of videos to my laptop from an SD card. This left 23GB free on my 225GB C drive. This appears to have caused the computer to become unstable and stop working properly. It boots up OK but doesn't recognize any of my settings. It then works to some extent for a couple of minutes before the wait cursor appears and everything locks up.I have tried deleting the video files and it goes through the motions but doesn't actually delete them. I have tried Disk Cleanup and there is 12GB in my recycle bin but again it won't delete those files. I have set it up to reboot in Safe mode thro

:)

Danbluetoo, May 25, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2022
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 25, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 unstable and freezing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 unstable and freezing

1. Windows 10 unstable and freezing - Similar Threads - unstable freezing

2. my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...: this issue has been there for sometime but i only noticed it recently when the issue kept becoming bigger while gaming it randomly spikes from my usual 120 - 140 ms to 300 and 400ms which is very annoying. i tried so many different methods i found online but none of them...
  3. my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...: this issue has been there for sometime but i only noticed it recently when the issue kept becoming bigger while gaming it randomly spikes from my usual 120 - 140 ms to 300 and 400ms which is very annoying. i tried so many different methods i found online but none of them...
  4. Windows 10 unstable and freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unstable and freezing: I posted a question on May 25th Windows 10 unstable and freezing to which DaveM121 kindly replied.I have tried to reply to his answer but my replies seem to disappear into the ether. They don't show up on the page!Weird! Why does that happen?Anyway, this is my reply to DaveM...
  5. Windows 10 unstable and freezing

Windows 10 unstable and freezing: I posted a question on May 25th Windows 10 unstable and freezing to which DaveM121 kindly replied.I have tried to reply to his answer but my replies seem to disappear into the ether. They don't show up on the page!Weird! Why does that happen?Anyway, this is my reply to DaveM...
  6. Windows 10 unstable and freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 unstable and freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unstable and freezing: I downloaded 30GB of videos to my laptop from an SD card. This left 23GB free on my 225GB C drive. This appears to have caused the computer to become unstable and stop working properly. It boots up OK but doesn't recognize any of my settings. It then works to some extent for...
  8. Windows 10 unstable and freezing

Windows 10 unstable and freezing: I downloaded 30GB of videos to my laptop from an SD card. This left 23GB free on my 225GB C drive. This appears to have caused the computer to become unstable and stop working properly. It boots up OK but doesn't recognize any of my settings. It then works to some extent for...
  9. Windows 10 on Ryzen 2700X has suddenly become unstable/freezes - help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on Ryzen 2700X has suddenly become unstable/freezes - help!: Hi all - I know this is a long-shot but I am looking for some clues as to solving some really unusual problems with Windows 10 PC (64 bit), Ryzen 2700X 16 GB RAM, MSI Motherboard. The PC has 3 SSDs, 2 HDDs and 4 HDDs (USB). The machine is running 3333 Mhz memory and is not...
  10. System become very unstable, freezes, no BSOD?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System become very unstable, freezes, no BSOD?: From the beggining when I installed win10, 2 months ago, I didnt have any major problems with system. yesterday I experienced freeze, not even bluescreen but system just collapsed so I could only press reset button. Tried to reboot but it wont. I had 2x4GB kingston ram,...