Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 UP DATE

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 UP DATE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I have an old DELL comp running windows 7 32bit I updated it to windows 10 because I was advised to I went to use it and cannot as it says I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by S00pameo, Oct 6, 2019.

1. S00pameo Win User

WINDOWS 10 UP DATE

Hello

I have an old DELL comp running windows 7 32bit

I updated it to windows 10 because I was advised to

I went to use it and cannot as it says I don't have admin rights when it had downloaded

and when I go to change anything it wont let me

I have tried all it tells me on my other laptop but nothing

it just wont let me in

then when I had finished trying and shutdown

I thought I would try to format it and start again from scratch

but to my shock and horror it had change overnight to

PORTUGUESE

AHHHH

I cant format it as when I translated what was said it said no right as I am Not the administrator

can someone out there help me Please

S00pameo

:)

S00pameo, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

WINDOWS 10 UP DATE

Delta6326, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 UP DATE

1. WINDOWS 10 UP DATE - Similar Threads - DATE

2. ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11: HOW TO ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-date-and-time-to-lock-screen-on-windows-11/d8957fbb-81a9-49a1-9a8d-738c1f9c2867
  3. ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11: HOW TO ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-date-and-time-to-lock-screen-on-windows-11/d8957fbb-81a9-49a1-9a8d-738c1f9c2867
  4. Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...: 1 Cannot seem to DL Snip & Sketch from anywhere. In running the Installer abt 703k - only get "retrieving data" message. Never changes; no install. Was hoping to re-install; cannot find anything on the computer showing snip program. Considered trying to reset keyboard - no...
  5. Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...

Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...: 1 Cannot seem to DL Snip & Sketch from anywhere. In running the Installer abt 703k - only get "retrieving data" message. Never changes; no install. Was hoping to re-install; cannot find anything on the computer showing snip program. Considered trying to reset keyboard - no...
  6. Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date: Hi,On Gallery folder pictures are sort out by name, when they should be by date, and i do not have the right pane with years like in the app Photos....
  7. Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date

Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date: Hi,On Gallery folder pictures are sort out by name, when they should be by date, and i do not have the right pane with years like in the app Photos....
  8. Can’t manually reset date and time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t manually reset date and time: My computer reset itself to the year 5124. I opened it to manually reset the date and first turned off the “set time automatically “ which was actually already off. I clicked on change and I can change the time but the date can’t be changed. It’s just blank. I click the...
  9. Can’t manually reset date and time

Can’t manually reset date and time: My computer reset itself to the year 5124. I opened it to manually reset the date and first turned off the “set time automatically “ which was actually already off. I clicked on change and I can change the time but the date can’t be changed. It’s just blank. I click the...
  10. Can’t manually reset date and time

in Windows 10 Customization