Windows 10: Windows 10 Up Dates that’s it good night Nurse God Bless I’m going to Apple

Discus and support Windows 10 Up Dates that’s it good night Nurse God Bless I’m going to Apple in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sick of it , its worse than the Idiot Politicians . Stopping Democratic Votes of the UK saying we have left. Microsoft are dithering , bring in Israeli... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Sep 11, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Windows 10 Up Dates that’s it good night Nurse God Bless I’m going to Apple

Sick of it , its worse than the Idiot Politicians . Stopping Democratic Votes of the UK saying we have left. Microsoft are dithering , bring in Israeli Technicians to sort Updates. Good luck and God Bless

:)

fedbil100, Sep 11, 2019

2. my mouse arrow struck so many times.......god bless you

my mouse arrow struck so many times.......god bless you

SURESHRAJANI, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2019
  4. mhikevin Win User

[Case Gallery]   Dragon Of Sir Abner

9/10
    you're 1st on my list..
    thanks and god bless..

mhikevin, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Up Dates that’s it good night Nurse God Bless I’m going to Apple - Similar Threads - Dates that’s night

2. Good night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good night: I did a laptop reset and I purposely turned off my laptop and when I restarted it, my laptop screen was just asus display and after that it went black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-night/355f0b11-cd94-4fff-9277-5f375dca5183
  3. Good night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good night: I did a laptop reset and I purposely turned off my laptop and when I restarted it, my laptop screen was just asus display and after that it went black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-night/355f0b11-cd94-4fff-9277-5f375dca5183
  4. Good night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 10 up date

windows 10 up date: when windows updated, I lost all my files, some of the icons on the screen are black. when I try to open the store from settings, I get a black line under it received a message to uninstall KB45332693 I do not have this installed, I have : KB4601319, security update...
  6. Night light not going on - what's going on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light not going on - what's going on?: I have Night light turned, set to engage every day sunset-sunrise. However, if my computer was asleep/suspended while those hours happened, night mode won't come on by itself. Is there anything anywhere to set or reset? Further I'm not even sure if that suspend thing is to...
  7. I swear to god I’m gonna switch to Linux.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I swear to god I’m gonna switch to Linux.: I’m playing valorant, mid scrim FOR MONEY, and ducking windows says “reminder to update windows” I try to click update later, it doesn’t ducking click, I can’t do anything in my game, and had to restart my ducking computer. Fk this shit submitted by /u/LagunaBoy22 [link]...
  8. Window 10 up date

Window 10 up date: After installing The New Edge my laptop restarted without recognizing my hotmail password....plain mode...no wi fi and it has been hacked with at least 10 users. I have no control on my laptop. Everything is ok. On my Android 6...
  9. WINDOWS 10 UP DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 UP DATE: Hello I have an old DELL comp running windows 7 32bit I updated it to windows 10 because I was advised to I went to use it and cannot as it says I don't have admin rights when it had downloaded and when I go to change anything it wont let me I have tried all it tells...
  10. Windows 10 Up Dates that’s it good night Nurse God Bless I’m going to Apple

Windows 10 Up Dates that’s it good night Nurse God Bless I’m going to Apple: Sick of it , its worse than the Idiot Politicians . Stopping Democratic Votes of the UK saying we have left. Microsoft are dithering , bring in Israeli Technicians to sort Updates. Good luck and God Bless...