Windows 10: windows 10 up grade install

Discus and support windows 10 up grade install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how long does the windows 10 upgrade install take to complete.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kathleenjackson2, Nov 5, 2018.

1. windows 10 up grade install

how long does the windows 10 upgrade install take to complete.

:)

kathleenjackson2, Nov 5, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 5, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

windows 10 up grade install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 up grade install

1. windows 10 up grade install - Similar Threads - grade install

2. Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...: I have too many problems with my windows 11, I can’t get the computer to connect to devices, such as audio interface, a presonus audio box 96, a boss br-800, even a irig 2, I can’t help but wonder if going down to a lesser level of windows, like windows 10 or 7 and can I do...
  3. Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...: I have too many problems with my windows 11, I can’t get the computer to connect to devices, such as audio interface, a presonus audio box 96, a boss br-800, even a irig 2, I can’t help but wonder if going down to a lesser level of windows, like windows 10 or 7 and can I do...
  4. slow as molassas on a brand new upper middle grade machine with nothing but Windows 11 on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow as molassas on a brand new upper middle grade machine with nothing but Windows 11 on it: frustrated with how crappy my new high end pc is. It has the latest i7 16 gb ram 1 tb ssd and is like 93% available but slow af. and its not a pos hp or gateway either, but a higher quality dell which is optimized already just to cut out all the bogus excuses and bs ive read...
  5. slow as molassas on a brand new upper middle grade machine with nothing but Windows 11 on it

slow as molassas on a brand new upper middle grade machine with nothing but Windows 11 on it: frustrated with how crappy my new high end pc is. It has the latest i7 16 gb ram 1 tb ssd and is like 93% available but slow af. and its not a pos hp or gateway either, but a higher quality dell which is optimized already just to cut out all the bogus excuses and bs ive read...
  6. Problems up grading M2 128 GB ssd to M2 1 TB ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems up grading M2 128 GB ssd to M2 1 TB ssd: All ready have Win 11 installed on a M2 128 GB ssd in computer. The computer came with Win 10 and recently upgraded to Win 11. There are a couple of program problems with the 128 GB drive so I don't want to migrate them to new drive. I downloaded a paid copy of Win 11 from...
  7. Problems up grading M2 128 GB ssd to M2 1 TB ssd

Problems up grading M2 128 GB ssd to M2 1 TB ssd: All ready have Win 11 installed on a M2 128 GB ssd in computer. The computer came with Win 10 and recently upgraded to Win 11. There are a couple of program problems with the 128 GB drive so I don't want to migrate them to new drive. I downloaded a paid copy of Win 11 from...
  8. THE COMPUTER ON MY GRADE DOESN'T LET ME DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL ANYTHING // EL ORDENADOR DE MI...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THE COMPUTER ON MY GRADE DOESN'T LET ME DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL ANYTHING // EL ORDENADOR DE MI...: [English]This is my current situation:I'm on an animation grade so we are constantly using the computers of our classroom, the thing is that when you turn it off or restart it they erase all the downloaded data or the programs instaled. To avoid erasing any school proyects we...
  9. THE COMPUTER ON MY GRADE DOESN'T LET ME DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL ANYTHING // EL ORDENADOR DE MI...

THE COMPUTER ON MY GRADE DOESN'T LET ME DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL ANYTHING // EL ORDENADOR DE MI...: [English]This is my current situation:I'm on an animation grade so we are constantly using the computers of our classroom, the thing is that when you turn it off or restart it they erase all the downloaded data or the programs instaled. To avoid erasing any school proyects we...
  10. THE COMPUTER ON MY GRADE DOESN'T LET ME DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL ANYTHING // EL ORDENADOR DE MI...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade