Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 OS BUILD 19041.867. Windows update downloaded updates but will not install them after restarting. I have no option to run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Craig James D, Apr 17, 2021.

1. WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK

I have Windows 10 OS BUILD 19041.867.
    Windows update downloaded updates but will not install them after restarting.

I have no option to run the updater again. I can only restart.

Everything else seems to restart normally. The updates just don't install.

I tried system restore with no change in this behavior.

I ran the updater troubleshooter numerous times that fixed one "problem" but made no change in this behavior.

I followed directions to change settings in "services" with no change.

I even changed the computer name for the heck of it. That did not help.

I am open to any suggestion that a novice like me can do without making things worse.
    Thank you!

WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK 128beb90-14d2-4b52-ad90-c52599251c4a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Craig James D, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK

Delta6326, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK

1. WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK - Similar Threads - UPATE STUCK

2. hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack.: hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack but when i try to run install tool i get error,its saying "we are not sure waht happend,but we are unable to run this tool on your device.IF you continue expiriencing problems,reference the...
  3. hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack.: hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack but when i try to run install tool i get error,its saying "we are not sure waht happend,but we are unable to run this tool on your device.IF you continue expiriencing problems,reference the...
  4. Windows not getting upated

Windows not getting upated: My Microsoft store is not able to update or download any apps for example WhatsApp.So I tried to update Windows but it's not getting updated then I tried Windows update service but it's giving me error 1053 how do I fix it?I have Windows 11...
  5. Windows not getting upated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not getting upated: My Microsoft store is not able to update or download any apps for example WhatsApp.So I tried to update Windows but it's not getting updated then I tried Windows update service but it's giving me error 1053 how do I fix it?I have Windows 11...
  6. WHY I HAVE LAGS AFTER WINDOWS UPATE IN 2 YEARS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY I HAVE LAGS AFTER WINDOWS UPATE IN 2 YEARS?: HELLO MICROSOFT PRO SUPPORTERS I HAVE THIS QUESTION IN 2 YEARS SO CAN SOMEONE **** HELP ME? I TRYED LITTERALLY EVERY **** THING AND YES IM MAD COZ IM LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDTE WAS 2 YEARS AGO SO CAN SOME PRO MICROPROCHICHAS HELP ME TO FIX THIS ****WHEN I RERROLED WINDOWS...
  7. WHY I HAVE LAGS AFTER WINDOWS UPATE IN 2 YEARS?

WHY I HAVE LAGS AFTER WINDOWS UPATE IN 2 YEARS?: HELLO MICROSOFT PRO SUPPORTERS I HAVE THIS QUESTION IN 2 YEARS SO CAN SOMEONE **** HELP ME? I TRYED LITTERALLY EVERY **** THING AND YES IM MAD COZ IM LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDTE WAS 2 YEARS AGO SO CAN SOME PRO MICROPROCHICHAS HELP ME TO FIX THIS ****WHEN I RERROLED WINDOWS...
  8. windows 11 upate installing stuck at 91%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 upate installing stuck at 91%: help me .....i tried to update my windows 10 to 11 after downloading it took 7 to 8 hours to install and it stuck on 91% installing i waited for 3 hours but it did not move a bit then i pause windows update and then resume again .windows 11 starts downloading again.i don't...
  9. windows 11 upate installing stuck at 91%

windows 11 upate installing stuck at 91%: help me .....i tried to update my windows 10 to 11 after downloading it took 7 to 8 hours to install and it stuck on 91% installing i waited for 3 hours but it did not move a bit then i pause windows update and then resume again .windows 11 starts downloading again.i don't...
  10. windows 11 upate installing stuck at 91%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade